Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The SWAG it out!!

This is a discussion on The SWAG it out!! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; As long as my mother still luvs it, I'm doin good!...

Alpha Puffer Fish

As long as my mother still luvs it, I'm doin good!
    Inactive member

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmandu View Post
    As long as my mother still luvs it, I'm doin good!
    Thats all that matters brooflmao:
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

No longer a community member.

looks like you loaded up.
    i have a Saints hat that looks very similar to that Tat hat.

Nice pick-ups for sure---

A couple more tournament's this season and feel luck is in my corner--Now if only I could find one of them there NUB HATS (Plaid) that would be awesome---
    ViVat Jesus!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Nice pick-ups for sure---

A couple more tournament's this season and feel luck is in my corner--Now if only I could find one of them there NUB HATS (Plaid) that would be awesome---
    As it is 'that' time of the year, this State is jam packed w/replica BEAR BRYANT hats, you could stick a NUb band on it...Roll Sam??
    Inactive member

Fatmandu,

Hey bro, I wanted to give you a heads up that the polo should be dry cleaned or hang dry. The cotton has a tendency to shrink up during the wash.

Pete

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

They have some nice looking stuff! It's just too bad I don't really like t-shirts, or polos ) =
    I travel a lot, I blog a little. Food, cities, RV parks, and B&M's.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    Fatmandu,

Hey bro, I wanted to give you a heads up that the polo should be dry cleaned or hang dry. The cotton has a tendency to shrink up during the wash.

Pete
    HAHAHAAAA, Fork me run'n Pete...I washed this baby, dry'd it, and when I put it on this a.,m. prior to shown'n off at the links, I had to slide the sleeves up over these 18 1/8 inch PYTHONS.....I didnt hit them worth a chit, but hot dam, I got 3 free drafts Yuelings,2 bloody mary's and 3 phone numbers, chickx dig tatttoo'd cigar smoking STUDS!!!!! (Paint, hold your tounge) The hat was freaking awesome, coupled w/the tan/khaki shorts... Hey Bro, I could be your poster freaking boy!! All kid'n aside, this shirt is high grade folks, and will last quite some time, thanx for not cut'n corners on the TAT swag! I'm now an official member of the AAR-PGA...I just invented that!!!
    Inactive member

HAHAHAAAA, Fork me run'n Pete...I washed this baby, dry'd it, and when I put it on this a.,m. prior to shown'n off at the links, I had to slide the sleeves up over these 18 1/8 inch PYTHONS.....I didnt hit them worth a chit, but hot dam, I got 3 free drafts Yuelings,2 bloody mary's and 3 phone numbers, chickx dig tatttoo'd cigar smoking STUDS!!!!! (Paint, hold your tounge) The hat was freaking awesome, coupled w/the tan/khaki shorts... Hey Bro, I could be your poster freaking boy!! All kid'n aside, this shirt is high grade folks, and will last quite some time, thanx for not cut'n corners on the TAT swag! I'm now an official member of the AAR-PGA...I just invented that!!!
    Good thing ya told me to hold my tongue cause i was going to let ya have it bro!!!Member of the old farts club maybe!hoohoo:

I got the tank for my girl. She loves it! Would love a T-shirt or Polo for myself but they dont have my size.
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Alpha Puffer Fish

TAT swag causes quite a stir...and no dice on the OLD FARTS Club...it's officially the AARPGA....I say again, I just invented that...hell I may just self nom. myslef for the "P" and ask the DOZER to be the ENFORCER....now, what??????????????? FORE??, Thought so!! ;-)
    Inactive member

TAT swag causes quite a stir...and no dice on the OLD FARTS Club...it's officially the AARPGA....I say again, I just invented that...hell I may just self nom. myslef for the "P" and ask the DOZER to be the ENFORCER....now, what??????????????? FORE??, Thought so!! ;-)
    Now thats classic!!!Should be URNOTALLTHAT...HEEEE HA:helloooo:

Alpha Puffer Fish

I wont even try to interpret that..so I'l just go visit the Scotch jug and humi!! Have a great weekend all, and BE SFE!!! FATMAN the TATMAN, OUT!!
    Inactive member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2