Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53

Have you heard.... V Maduro is coming!

This is a discussion on Have you heard.... V Maduro is coming! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by tx_tuff So they finally decided to do one. I know when they first came out they where ...

  
  1. #31

    Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    So they finally decided to do one. I know when they first came out they where going to do one then changed their minds on it.

    Guess I need to hurry up and make one myself before they come out!
    It was never that we changed our minds, we were just tweaking different wrapper options and wanted it to be the best it could be before we released it.

  2. #32

    Monster of the Deep DBCcigar's Avatar


     
    Sounds pretty damn tasty! I'll have to try one....
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

  3. #33

    One Shot tx_tuff's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    It was never that we changed our minds, we were just tweaking different wrapper options and wanted it to be the best it could be before we released it.
    Hey Ian not trying to argue but this is where I got the idea that it was given up on last year.

    Quoted by Sam Leccia on 10-21-07
    "At this time there will NOT be a Maduro Serie V...We have tried with various maduro wrappers, but the maduro is not pairing well with the blend...I would not expect to see any."

  4. #34

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Hey Ian not trying to argue but this is where I got the idea that it was given up on last year.

    Quoted by Sam Leccia on 10-21-07
    "At this time there will NOT be a Maduro Serie V...We have tried with various maduro wrappers, but the maduro is not pairing well with the blend...I would not expect to see any."
    I talked with Sam and Dave Wagner last week and a V maduro IS being released. I was told a date as well. Oh and boxes of 10 and very limited. Cant wait!

  5. #35

    One Shot tx_tuff's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    I talked with Sam and Dave Wagner last week and a V maduro IS being released. I was told a date as well. Oh and boxes of 10 and very limited. Cant wait!
    I'm refering that they have changed their minds not that it isn't being made. And Ian may be right, they may have never decided not to make it, might have just been something said so later it could be a surprise.

  6. #36

    What is happening? Paint's Avatar


     
    Wow all i know is it is coming out and i will have some.Don't know how or when but yes i will own some!!!THE V Maduro is on it's way!!!
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

  7. #37

    No longer a community member.


     
    i hope these maduro wrappers are a little stronger. Seems like some of us in IL are still having the wrapper splitting issue with the regular V's

  8. #38

    What is happening? Paint's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by baboruger View Post
    i hope these maduro wrappers are a little stronger. Seems like some of us in IL are still having the wrapper splitting issue with the regular V's
    Lately my V wrappers have been also!
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

  9. #39

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by baboruger View Post
    i hope these maduro wrappers are a little stronger. Seems like some of us in IL are still having the wrapper splitting issue with the regular V's
    I have had the same issure with my last few V's

    Sorry for the thread jack

    hoohoo: V Maduro!!!!!

  10. #40

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar


     
    I hope a shop or two in the ATL area gets someibble:hoohoo:

  11. #41

    Young Puffer Fish oxyotal1187's Avatar


     
    amazing! i can't wait!

    but one question...why limited edition?
    Christian

  12. #42

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyotal1187 View Post
    amazing! i can't wait!

    but one question...why limited edition?
    Ya, limited sucks for something like this. I almost feel like I am trying to land a Cohiba Maduro... Hopefully just cause it's limited it won't be 10 bucks a stick either. Also, I am with you Brent, I like the V's a lot, when they perform... but when they blow out on you it's just a waste of 6 bucks...very unlike an Oliva smoke.
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

  13. #43

    Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Hey Ian not trying to argue but this is where I got the idea that it was given up on last year.

    Quoted by Sam Leccia on 10-21-07
    "At this time there will NOT be a Maduro Serie V...We have tried with various maduro wrappers, but the maduro is not pairing well with the blend...I would not expect to see any."
    Gotcha. When I came on in Jan. they were still going through a couple different wrappers, searching for the perfect one. Looks like Gilbert finally found one!

  14. #44

    What is happening? Paint's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    Gotcha. When I came on in Jan. they were still going through a couple different wrappers, searching for the perfect one. Looks like Gilbert finally found one!
    ?????:errrr:
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

  15. #45

    Puffer Fish with many spikes ezmoney5150's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by baboruger View Post
    i hope these maduro wrappers are a little stronger. Seems like some of us in IL are still having the wrapper splitting issue with the regular V's
    I've bought about 3 boxes of V Churchills and 1 box of Figurados since they came out. I have never had a wrapper split. You must have had a freak of nature batch.
    Litto Gomez for President.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •