Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Jose Oliva is one generous Man!

This is a discussion on Jose Oliva is one generous Man! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; So I emailed Jose Oliva to thank him for closing a deal with the local B&M here in Omaha -it ...

Jose Oliva is one generous Man!

So I emailed Jose Oliva to thank him for closing a deal with the local B&M here in Omaha -it didnt carry any Olivas until then- and he decided to send me some cigar matches, a pamplet, and a 4 finger Oliva Family Ashtray. To top it off, he thanked me for the kind words. What a guy! I don't know what else to say but wow.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

Everything I have ever heard about the Olive Family has been about their level of class... this is a fine example of just how classy they are! Great to hear.

good stuff... there's a fellow who appreciates us little guys

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

Great way to treat a customer
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Puffer Fish with some spikes eodcole's Avatar

Of all the cigar families I think they are the best. Plus they make some of my favorite cigars. I remember thinking when a $120 box was out of my range but I wanted to buy one of their boxes so bad. You know the ones with the satin bands, they are the ones that turned me onto really good cigars.

Anybody who has delt with the Oliva family, has had nothing but good things to say. Great cigar family that supports many, many other cigar familys with help and support.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes azpostal's Avatar

That just shows how much they do appreciate their customers

Yep, the Oliva's are a class act.
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!