Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Codes on Bundle of Blacks?

This is a discussion on Codes on Bundle of Blacks? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I have a jar of Tatuaje Blacks that, according to Pete's recommendations, (in another post, not to me personally) I ...

Codes on Bundle of Blacks?

I have a jar of Tatuaje Blacks that, according to Pete's recommendations, (in another post, not to me personally) I am aging for at least eight months. The bottom of the foil-shrouded bundle has two white paper stickers. One reads R4, the other E22. Anyone know what these represent?

No longer a community member.

No idea. Mine has that too.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

My guess, because you see that on most stuff coming out of the Pepin factory, is something either related to production dates or specific roller/QC or both!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Quality control....The numbers tell us who passed them through and who packed them.

did you know the bottom of in-n-out packages have bible verses coded on the bottom
    probably no relation though
    Time for the diet time
    Its not right!

Thanks, Pete. Any way to tell when the cigars were rolled? I don't see any dates.