Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The official Oliva Cigar thread

This is a discussion on The official Oliva Cigar thread within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey good to see you on the forums! Quick question. I just had a box of Oliva V lanceros a ...

The Voice of Reason. SixPackSunday's Avatar

Re: The official Oliva Cigar thread

Hey good to see you on the forums!

Quick question. I just had a box of Oliva V lanceros a V Maduros land in my mail box today and when I opened the dress box of maduros I notices that there is no brown band in this one unlike the first dress box I had. it was still factory sealed and was just wondering if there was something different about some V maduro dress boxes or if somebody just forgot to throw the ribbon in this one?
    The Tobacco Enthusiast. Also known as my blog.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    Not correct, the O BOLD was indeed a different blend that was discontinued.
    Yes, not to beat a dead horse, but that confirms what I said, that the Bold is not the same as the Serie O or Serie O Maduro. Not even close. I just dont get why such an awesome cigar with sky-high reviews was discontinued. Now my question is whether Oliva has any plans maybe to re-release the O Bold under the Serie name?
    thanks.

Newbie in the ocean

I gotta tell you all--the new Oliva Connecticut will not contain any tobacco actually grown in Connecticut. They always use the Ecuador-grown Conn seed, and we know that tobacco adapts to its new climate and the Ecuador-Connecticut neither looks nor tastes the same to an experienced smoker. But it sure is cheap by the pound!

I went to an Oliva event this week. I got to say I always enjoy when Jack(rep for our area) comes to town. Great guy always a pleasure to talk to really represents the company well. You cant buy an Oliva cigar without him personally handing you a free cutter t any event. Good cigars and great people.
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

As an Oliva rep, can you explain to me why the Oliva V is so damn delicious? I'd love to know what your secret is so I can apply to everything I eat or smoke from now on.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Full grown Puffer Fish Goatmilk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
    As an Oliva rep, can you explain to me why the Oliva V is so damn delicious? I'd love to know what your secret is so I can apply to everything I eat or smoke from now on.
    They sprinkle them all with crack!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmilk View Post
    They sprinkle them all with crack!
    Soooo true. Just had another one over the weekend and I'm always impressed with them.

Grind a stick and use in place of pepper.

Yeah the V is good. Being a usual CC smoker, the V is just about the only NC line that I have bought multiple boxes of.
    A lot of problems in the world can be solved if everyone takes the time to relax and have a cigar.

Newbie in the ocean

Had my first Oliva Belicoso recently, enjoyed it as much as a Padron, may be my current favorite cigar.

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by royalpalmarts View Post
    Had my first Oliva Belicoso recently, enjoyed it as much as a Padron, may be my current favorite cigar.
    That's great to hear! Definitely check out the new Serie V Melanio that will be hitting stores in the next few weeks!

Why just limit it to the V? The Cain Habano and Nub Habano are just as tasty!! With those three enough really is never enough

That's great to hear! Definitely check out the new Serie V Melanio that will be hitting stores in the next few weeks!
    Cannot wait to get my hands on these Ian. Oliva never disappoints
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to try them. My favorite Oliva so far is the Master Blends Toroedo

Already on the waiting list. Awaiting arrival.

Disinterested

Reading the reviews for this stick makes me salivate. Can't wait to try one... or 5

Not a question...but a request...please have all Oliva V Melanios shipped directly to my house. They are amazing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast