Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

This is a discussion on BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; est. 1979 Edward's Pipe & Cigar Shop in Ft. Collins, Co features three smoking lounges within the atmosphere of the ...

BMT

Re: BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

est. 1979
    Edward's Pipe & Cigar Shop in Ft. Collins, Co features three smoking lounges within the atmosphere of the store. The first lounge is open to the public for relaxing after you pick-up your favorite smokes. Complete with leather lounging chairs. Edward's Pipe & Cigar Shop also features two private members only lounges.

In the members only game room lounge this historical Brick & Mortar features a pool table, darts, poker tables, 50 " Plasma TV and plenty of reclining seats to kick back. The additional trifecta members lounge is reserved for relaxing. As the tempo is more peaceful with leather seating, and a conference room for business functions. We allow members to BYOB. We just ask that they respect the environment and amenities we provide to make your smoking experiences more pleasurable.

The Conference room can also be reserved for rental by non-members to host unique business functions and meetings.

Edward's Pipe & Cigar Shop
    membership is $30.00 monthly.

Lounging Hours are as follows:
    Mon - Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
    Fri - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
    Sun 12:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Edward's Pipe & Cigar Shop
    Fort Collins, CO 80525

For more info call PH: 970-226-5311

or email us at customerservice@edwardsfc.com

www.edwardsfc.com

BMT

Visit Victory Bar & Cigar in the heart of restaurant row in Worcester, MA. Victory Bar & Cigar is a full service tobacco shop with some mighty fine beverages on tap to relax with and enjoy your favorite smoke. Open 7 days a week from noon to 2 a.m. . There's no excuse for not finding the time to get out and enjoy yourself, with 6 high definition TV's, sport packages, and space available at no charge for private parties. We just want to up the ante. You don't have to be a member to enjoy all the amenities, but you do have to enjoy yourself when you're here. It's a rule.

Come lounge with us from

12:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.

7 days a week
    Victory Cigar Bar
    56 Shrewsbury St.
    Worcester, MA 01604
    PH: 508-756-4747
    Victory Bar & Cigar

BMT

Cigar Masters
    Cigar Masters was created and founded by Brandon Salomon and first opened in May 1996. The original concept and business plan was to create a setting where fine cigars could be purchased and enjoyed in a comfortable environment. While attending Boston University (and enjoying many cigars), Brandon felt that the city of Boston was a perfect venue for creating this relaxed elegant environment.
    Brandons vision focuses around the culture, lifestyle and tradition of Cigars. Cigar Masters offers the finest cigar selections on the market and features even the most exclusive brands. Exquisite accessories and unsurpassed service give clients a unique and unparalled shopping experience. Cigar Masters is constantly evolving and educating its staff for consumers, continually adding the most sought after cigars and accessories for your personal enjoyment.Cigar Masters is also actively involved in many local charities.
    Stop by and enjoy a cigar with us anytime.
    Mon - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
    Sun 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
    Owned by: Brandon Saloman

Accomplishments & Accolades
    Best of Boston - Boston Magazine
    Top 10 Cigar Bars in The Country - Cigar Aficionado
    Concierge Pick - Where Magazine
    Boston's Best - Improper Bostonian
    Top 5 Attractions in Boston - Cosmopolitan Magazine - Italy
    Top 20 Cigar Bars in The Country - GQ Magazine
    Top 5 Cigar Bars in the United States - Maxim Magazine
    Cigar Masters
    745 Boylston St # 3
    Boston, MA 02116
    (617) 266-4400
    Visit us online at: Cigarmasters : Boston : Providence : Cigar Lounge

BMT

The Nostalgia Shop, has a great Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge where a Cigar Aficionado can partake of his favorite cigar, enjoy a wide variety of wines, liquors and ports AND enjoy a delicious American Cuisine meal from Grand Cru Restaurant - all while watching television on our wide-screen TV. Just visit our website at Welcome to the Grand Cru Restaurant for details and directions
    THE NOSTALGIA SHOP
    2600 SO PROVIDENCE RD - STE 200
    COLUMBIA, MO 65203
    573-874-1950

BMT

Marc's Cigars in Ocean City, NJ is a full service cigars shop. With a great selection of hard to find cigars available to purchase and enjoy in our smoking lounge & our smoking porch. We also house a ice cream parlor & cafe with a nostalgic Hobby Horse as one of our well-known features.

If you haven't been to Marc's Cigars I'm Marc Dukeman the owner and I'd like to personally invite you to my store.

Marc's Cigars
    624 E. 8th St.
    Ocean City, NJ 08226
    Toll Free 1-877-399-7333
    www.marcscigars.com

BMT

If you're looking for a great place to relax and have a cigar, stop by our cigar lounge.

Cigar Palace
    4815 Eisenhower Ave
    Alexandria VA 22304
    P: 703-751-6444
    http://www.cigarpalace.com/

Very informative posts makes me sad seeing all the great lounges you guys have in the US

Is the BMTA doing anything to help out the Canadian B&Ms?

Maybe you could push them all to get lounges especially the 1 (one) in Regina.
    PINK is the new BLACK

BMT

Quote Originally Posted by K Baz View Post
    Very informative posts makes me sad seeing all the great lounges you guys have in the US

Is the BMTA doing anything to help out the Canadian B&Ms?

Maybe you could push them all to get lounges especially the 1 (one) in Regina.
    One country at a time.

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

NH Cigars also known as Holy Smokes Cigar House in Manchester, NH features a cigar lounge with a 60" flat screen and plenty of leather chairs to relax in while enjoying your favorite smoke. We also host some great events monthly and welcome all to come and enjoy the friendship and smoking experiences we create at NH cigars.
    HOLY SMOKES CIGAR HOUSE
    297 South Willow St.
    Manchester New Hampshire 03103
    www.nhcigars.com

BMT

Edwards of San Marco in Jacksonville, FL features a smoking lounge with free coffee service to all smoking patrons. It's also okay to BYOB. So bring your friends and enjoy yourself. No memberships are necessary. Just grab yourself a handful of your favorite smokes and take as much time as you like relaxing and smoking. Only rule we have is "make a mess", just tidy up. Let's keep it enjoyable for everyone.
    [CENTER]Edwards of San Marco Lounging Hours:
    Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Sat 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Edwards of San Marco
    2018 San Marco Blvd
    Jacksonville, Fl. 32207
    Phone: 904-396-7990

For more info email us at: customerservice@edwardsofsanmarco.com

or visit us online at: http://www.edwardsofsanmarco.com

BMT

Cigars Plus features lounge accomodations for cigar smoking only. Our lounge is open to all patrons who purchase cigars from Cigars Plus. We also have soft drink and coffee concessions for beverage enjoyment. We are not a BYOB lounge except during special events that we host at Cigars Plus. If you're in town or already here we'd love to smoke a cigar together.
    Cigars Plus Lounging Hours:
    Mon - Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
    Fri - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
    Sun 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Cigars Plus
    69 White St.
    Red Bank, NJ 07701
    732-212-9888
    www.cigarsplus.com

BMT

LiL Havana Cigar Shop indeed has a smoking lounge. Quite a nice smoking lounge with a very relaxing atmosphere designed to appreciate smoking with friends. After all it's the little things that bring so much pleasure. I'm open to all smoking patrons who fill up their shopping carts at LIL Havana Cigar Shop, no matter the size. Small cart, medium cart, big cart the latters fine with me (hint, hint) you decide. I also provide high speed wireless internet so you can stay on top of things while you're relaxing with your smoke. Just in case you forget your laptop we provide a computer in the store for your personal use. I also allow BYOB, so who needs bars when you and your friends can get together and sample the finest beverages for a fraction of the cost with friends and fine smokes. Trust me no one will say "Do you mind". They may say, "Do you have another". We also host some great smoking parties with appetizers and drinks. So join us for the fun, festivities, and become part of our smoking brethren.

I'm Bob Morrow owner of LiL Havana Cigar Shop & we're open for you to enjoy a cigars.

LiL Havana Cigar Shop Lounging Hours:
    Mon - Sat 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
    Sun 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

LiL Havana Cigar Shop
    1011 Mason Street, Suite 1
    Vacaville, CA 95688
    PH: 707-447-8678
    www.lilhavanacigars.com

BMT

Racine & Laramie is in the heart of Old Town San Diego. Home to the birthplace of California. Racine & Laramie features a great smoking lounge open to the public in the spirit of the old west. They also sell water & soda to enjoy with your favorite smoke. The only rule is no gun play.

Racine & Laramie Lounging Hours:
    Mon - Thurs 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Fri - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Thank you, Geoffrey Mogilner Chief

Racine & Laramie, TM
    2737 San Diego Ave
    San Diego, CA 92110
    (619) 291-7833

BMT

Harry's Cigar & Brew offers a relaxing smoking lounge with Plasma TV and rocker recliners. There's never a membership fee and any well behaved adult is welcome. We offer over 40 domestic, import, and micro-brew beers with a boutique selection of wines, ports, and madeira's. No liquor is permitted.

Also at Harry's Cigar & Brew we house Shellie Bean's Coffee Cafe with fresh brewed gourmet coffee as well as outstanding Espresso drinks. Not to mention our Cafe Cubano puts Red Bull out to pasture.

After making your cigar selection from over 200 brands in our walk in humidor, you can relax in our lounge, watch TV, play a game of pool or enjoy a game of steel tip darts.

Most Saturday nights we feature the best of Live Blues in our outdoor Starlight Lounge (back parking lot)!

Harry's Cigar & Brew Lounging Hours are
    Mon - Sat 10:00 am till 10:00 pm.
    We're Closed Sunday.

Harry's Cigar & Brew
    1954 W SR 426, #1118
    Oviedo, FL 32765
    PH: 407.365.6665
    Harry's Cigar & Brew
    Home Depot Plaza - Corner of Red Bug Road and Aloma (426)

Come by and enjoy Harry's Cigar & Brew. There's nothing quite like it!

BMT

Pheasant cigars features lounges that are open to patrons of the store. My lounges have a High Definition 50" inch downstairs and a 36" TV upstairs with cable packages offering plenty to choose from for your viewing pleasure. We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi as well as network printing and fax machines. I also keep cold beverages and hot coffee on hand. At the moment Pheasant Cigars doesn't feature alcohol but should add the feature in the future. We also have a poker table so you can polish up the necessary Vegas strip skills without losing your shoes. Our newest lounge addition is the Xbox 360, because you're never to old to have a little fun.
    Upstairs we rent lockers for $75 per month. Up to 3 people can share the locker with no additional charges. My lockers are temperature and humidity controlled using a separate HVAC system coupled with a Nortec steam humidification system. I crafted the lockers out of; Honduran Mahogany on the outside and used real Spanish red cedar on the inside. You're cigars will never be happier aging peacefully for your arrival.
    So head over to Pheasant Cigars if you're already here or when you're in Vegas. We stock a great selection of cigars focusing more on boutique brands. Keeping our cigars brands focused on smaller, unique, artisans. You'll also finds brands you know and trust like Padron, Tatuaje, Illusione, Gran Habano, Don Pepin, & La Flor Dominicana. Brands who consistent great flavors and smoking experiences can always be appreciated.
    My only real rule is to be respectful to the people around you. Since opening we've only had 1 instance in ten years. So I'd say you're chances of having a great time here are pretty good.
    My name Paul Kovacic and I'd like to welcome you to my store Pheasant Cigars. So take flight and get here as soon as you can.
    Pheasant Cigar Lounging Hours:

Mon 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
    Tues - Fri 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
    Sat 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 P.M.
    Sun Closed

Pheasant Cigars
    2800 West Sahara Avenue
    Suite 6A
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89102

PH: 702-368-1700
    http://www.pheasantcigars.com

twopipes@pheasantcigars.com