Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

This is a discussion on BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; This will be our official thread. Club Calypso in Richardson, TX possed the question what's more important to a cigar ...

BMT

Post BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

This will be our official thread.

Club Calypso in Richardson, TX possed the question what's more important to a cigar smoker. Expanding the humidor to face more cigars or maintaining the lounging space in the store for relaxation.

The store is owned by Matt Bedosky. You can visit him on-line at
    Little Havana Cigars

Give us some feedback or drop Matt a note with your opinion.

Re: BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

Personally if you already have a solid selection I would say maintain the louge.

Now I am speaking as a Canadian in the middle of nowhere without a smoking lounge for 300 miles. As such I feel that if a cigar store in my area had a lounge I probably woul buy a cigar a day + from them simply to smoke in the lounge add a locker system and I would be in heaven.

Also when I travel I look for cigar stores that have lounges so I can enjoy a cigar while I am on the road and meet other cigar smokers - or met up with peeps from the forums.

But of course a lounge with a terrible selection is good for no one.

Also please ask Matt if he would consider expanding into Saskatchewan we could use a good B&M w/ lounge - Saskatchewan is just straight up from Texas.
    PINK is the new BLACK

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BlueHavanaII's Avatar

From a strictly business sense, expand the humidor. There is no margin in the lounge!

BMT

Question Re: BMTA keepin up with Tobacconist!

Here's a question for ya is it more fun to bring your own beverages & share at cigar & pipe events. Or is it better for the tobacco shop to provide beverages during special events.

We'll pass it on!

BMT

Lisa Schaub owns Seguin Cigar in Seguin, TX she told me if ever you're in Rome or Seguin, TX. Or just heading down the highway. Stop by for a visit they have a hugh back patio area with grills and seating. Wouldn't take long to fire up the grill and smoke a few cigars together.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

P.S. We had a few Beverage manufactueres partner up with us this week. So I guess we know which beverages we'll be serving at our BMTA functions this fall.

BMT

Dave & John own Mi Casa Cigar at the edge of Frisco & Little Elm, TX can get a little confusing. Get your directions before going. These guys run a up and coming hangout for cigar smokers. Not to mention if you like playing Texas Hold 'em no one comes close to the following they have for games. They even had all the tables professionally made. The store sports a wild game theme as Dave is a avid hunter & smoker. If you're in the area you so should check them out. Great lounge too! Open to all.

Mi Casa Cigar - Enjoy Fine Cigars

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

Ken Wiles a 40 yr. industry verteran and a great story in itself owns Ole Grapevine Cigar & Ole Arlington Cigar. Both stores feature world class cigar lounges. Although private they are very welcoming to visitors who are in from out of town. Not to mention if you're in Grapevine, TX. Kenny also owns a Cigar Bar right next to his store called Tap Inn run by Kenny's wife Anita. Golf themed with live music most nights of the week. The selection in these stores is what set's them apart. Both stores feature three humidors full of cigars. Hard not to find something you like to smoke.

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

Bon Ton Roule owned by Shannon Benoit sports a large cigar lounge open to the anyone who would like to kick their feet up and relax. Shannon also has a nice wrap around bar area to hang out at. With several different areas to relax in the lounge. Most of the actionthough centers around the Big Screen. Shannon stocks 150 different cigars brands and 50 different pipe tobaccos. Not to mention her Motto is "Let the Good Times Roll".

Bon Ton Roule is located in Ft. Worth, TX stop by if you 're in the area.

www.bontonroule.com

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

Addison Cigar in Addison, Tx is owned by Mark Bartlett a cigar industry verteran of 20 years. A few years ago Mark moved Addison Cigar into the historial post office in Addison, TX getting mail from here would've been sweet. The store features a world class private lounge, lockers, espresso bar, leather seating, Vegas style poker tables, & Leather theater seating with cup holder. Naptime. Patio in front and back. Mark also has a nice lounging area in front of the store with Bar top seating. The store is spotless. It's obvious Mark takes a great amount of pride in being a Tobacconist. You should stop by and meet Mark and his sidekick Robert Wilson a encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to smoking. Guess so he's been at it longer than Mark.

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

Puffer Fish with some spikes wrapper23's Avatar

Just visited Matt, Randy and Toby(?) tonight and bought a bunch of cigars, including the Fonseca Cubano Limitado that I am now enjoying the hella out of.

There's enough selection for me already, but if I had to choose, I'd say more cigars.

Just my
    Last edited by wrapper23; 03-25-2009 at 12:38 AM.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

BMT

Quote Originally Posted by wrapper23 View Post
    Just visited Matt, Randy and Toby(?) tonight and bought a bunch of cigars, including the Fonseca Cubano Limitado that I am now enjoying the hella out of.

There's enough selection for me already, but if I had to choose, I'd say more cigars.

Just my
    I see the boss man pointed out one of his favorites. Matt's a good guy with a ever expanding portfolio. One day he may also add a patio on the side of the store. Will be havin some great barbeques if he does that.

Enjoy the week and Keep it Smokin!

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

Michael purchased Town & Country Cigars of Euless, TX several years ago. Not to be confused with the Town & Country in N. Richland Hills. A unigue store with a lounge in the sense it's one of the few stores in Texas and especially DFW allowed to serve drinks and mixed beverages. The store has weekly live music events and is staffed by a bunch of great guys including Jason Fields. If you need a place to relax in the Mid-Cites this is a good place to go and enjoy a smoke.

www.tccigarseuless.com

Town & Country Cigars of Euless
    1301 W Glade Rd # 180
    Euless, TX 76039
    (817) 358-8862

Sincerely,
    Sean Robinson
    CEO
    BMTA

BMT

Treasure Valley Smoke shop in Meridian, ID features a smoking lounge open to all patrons of the store. We have a connecting door to the restaurant next door and customers are able to go through the door to the restaurant bar and purchase beer or wine and bring your beverage back to the lounge. We also feature a big screen TV for customers viewing pleasure. So stop by anytime you're in town or if you're already here. You're wasting precious moments you could be relaxing with us.

Lounge hours are:
    Mon -Thurs 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
    Fri - Sat 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
    Sunday the shop is closed

In case we haven't met I'm Steve D'Avanzo the owner of Treasure Valley Smoke Shop and I'd like to welcome you to stop by and have a smoke with us.

Treasure Valley Smoke Shop
    132 E. Idaho Ave.
    Meridian, ID 83642
    PH: 208-898-1420
    www.treasurevalleysmokeshop.com

BMT

Mack's Cigar Shop in Duluth, GA opened in 2005. Tony & Lea Meadows have since established quite the follwing. With monthly events and a luxurious smoking lounge for customers to enjoy their favorite smokes, relax and enjoy the friendship of other smokers. Mack's Cigar Shop allows you to BYOB, they have wireless internet for customers and the lounge is open to all cigar & pipe smokers. No membership required. So stop by when you're in town and if you're already here watcha waitin for. We'll save a seat for you.
    Mack's Smoking Lounge Hours:

Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
    Sat 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
    Sun 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Now you're officially welcomed by us Tony & Lea Meadows owner of Mack's.

Mack's Cigar Shop
    6603 Sugarloaf Parkway #107
    Duluth, GA. 30097

PH: 678-417-1551

866-6ST-OGIE

http://www.mackscigars.com/

BMT

Harry Smooth's Tobacco Shop features a smoking lounge open to the public to enjoy smoking. We are a BYOB lounge , but also have Cappuccino, Espresso, Latte, coffee and Soft Drinks, as well as a Draft Beermeister, complimentary with purchases of 20.00 or more of cigars or in-store products. In the lounge we also have a 50 " Plasma TV and Bose Surround Sound with High back Leather Chairs and Couches.We like to keep it as friendly as possible so we ask you observe these rules when lounging at Harry Smooth's Tobacco Shop:
    1. Please Take Cell Phone Calls Outside
    2. No Loud or abusive language
    3. Majority rules on the TV
    4. Support the shop with purchases. This is the reason I can provide the amenities.
    If we haven't met. I'm Randy " Harry Smooth Cumbie the owner and I look forward to meeting you real soon.
    My lounge is open for your enjoyment from

10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Harry Smooth's Tobacco Shop
    221 S. Hopkins Ave
    Titusville, FL. 32796
    Ph: 321-264-4899
    Ph: 321-264-4890
    www.harrysmooth.com

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast