Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Esteban Carreras Cigars

This is a discussion on Esteban Carreras Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by sodomanaz Just finished a box of these. Looking for another. These were quite good, especially for the ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

Re: Esteban Carreras Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by sodomanaz View Post
    Just finished a box of these. Looking for another. These were quite good, especially for the price (~$30 a box). Though I have been stuck with 3-4 in the box being plugged pretty badly. Great flavor and price though!
    Can you tell me what place you got @$30 a box?

Thanks,
    Matt

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Just smoked one of the maduros I found in my humidor. 5 minutes later I chucked it into the Georgia pine trees behind my house if that tells ya anything about it. I looked up some reviews on this as I was about to do an indepth one on it but decided not to as this just wasn't my cup o tea.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

I haven't tried them yet, but I'll add them to my list.

Interesting Connecticut one but pricey at the B&M I was at. $8 for a robusto...

10 Anos....Doesn't "Anos" translate to....hmmm...what was that word... "anus"?
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2