Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Exiles Caput?

This is a discussion on Exiles Caput? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I heard from another puffer here that Cuban Imports has bit the dust? Is this true? No more Exiles??? I ...

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

Question Exiles Caput?

I heard from another puffer here that Cuban Imports has bit the dust? Is this true? No more Exiles??? I figured I'd ask in this forum so maybe some people in the biz or know about this could chime in.

Re: Exiles Caput?

Bump?

smokin' in the ocean teoulennon's Avatar

From what I've heard you are correct, no more exiles
    A healthy disregard for the impossible

Puffer Fish with some spikes Koolpsych's Avatar

I have seen on another site that this may be the case. Can anyone confirm? If so I want to buy one if for nothing else the cool cigar wrapper.

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by Koolpsych View Post
    I have seen on another site that this may be the case. Can anyone confirm? If so I want to buy one if for nothing else the cool cigar wrapper.
    i reckon i can help you out...
    pm your addy.

Tatuaje/Illusione Whore SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

I'm not sure if they are gone or not, this was published in CigarCyclopedia......

"Michael Argenti worked tirelessly to create a series of extra-full-bodied brand extensions with Altadis U.S.A. and General Cigar to launch his Cuban Imports company in 2006. In addition to new brands called Exile, Exile Wired and Rodrigo de Xerex, he marketed the El Rey del Mundo Olvivados, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade and H. Upmann Signature lines. But that’s all over.

Argenti and his brother Albert have abandoned the three Cuban-heritage-brand extensions and kept his three newer brands in forming an all-new partnership with Kiki Berger, who helped the create the famous Cigar Boom brand Cupido that eventually led to the founding of Nicaraguan producer Cuban Crafters.

The new Berger & Argenti firm is introducing two totally new cigars at the show: Clasico and Entubar. Both are made at the Tabacalera Esteli, home of the Cuban Crafters operations and both use Nicaraguan-grown binder and filler leaves and an Ecuadorian-grown, Connecticut-seed “Desflorado” wrapper."

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFanLarry View Post
    I'm not sure if they are gone or not, this was published in CigarCyclopedia......

"Michael Argenti worked tirelessly to create a series of extra-full-bodied brand extensions with Altadis U.S.A. and General Cigar to launch his Cuban Imports company in 2006. In addition to new brands called Exile, Exile Wired and Rodrigo de Xerex, he marketed the El Rey del Mundo Olvivados, Por Larranaga Cuban Grade and H. Upmann Signature lines. But that’s all over.

Argenti and his brother Albert have abandoned the three Cuban-heritage-brand extensions and kept his three newer brands in forming an all-new partnership with Kiki Berger, who helped the create the famous Cigar Boom brand Cupido that eventually led to the founding of Nicaraguan producer Cuban Crafters.

The new Berger & Argenti firm is introducing two totally new cigars at the show: Clasico and Entubar. Both are made at the Tabacalera Esteli, home of the Cuban Crafters operations and both use Nicaraguan-grown binder and filler leaves and an Ecuadorian-grown, Connecticut-seed “Desflorado” wrapper."

hi larry! how are you?

thanks for the post,sounds like they may not be gone...

Manufacturer/Retailer Don Francisco's Avatar

They definitely are not gone. I just received an email from them offering me show specials. Something new with Nic ligero and Dom Seco in an Ecuad Conn and another wrapper as well but I cannot remember what country it is criollo from.

Puffer Fish with some spikes SureShot81's Avatar

Really looking forward to the Berger & Argenti Entubar sp? coming out soon.

Word on the street is that Exiles have been re-branded/re-blended and all that jazz. I saw Bryan Glenn's review of one on CigarObsession.com a while back. Does anybody know who/when/where we, the people, can buy them?

And me too, Sam... Me too...
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

They are on sale today at JRs
    JRCigars.com: Christmas