Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

This is a discussion on Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome!...

Re: Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

Welcome!

Son Of A Cigar Legend

so a few members should be getting a visit from ups this week

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit Jaxon67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lgomez View Post
    Loren,
    I received your package yesterday evening. I want to thank you for the gift, It was very kind of you. After my initial inspection of the three cigars, I have to tell you, I am very excited to give them a try. I want to let them sit in my humidor for at least a week before I light one up. I have not had good luck smoking right off of the truck. As promised, I will give an honest review and let you know what I think.
    Thanks again. I will be back in about a week.

Welcome to Puff Loren
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Puffer Fish with some spikes suretolose's Avatar

Got mine yesterday and they look good. Thanks. I will give one a try this weekend and post the results.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

enjoy the cigars guys, spare no detail when describing how they smoked.... the good the bad ill take it all

thanks again
    Loren

That was a cool opportunity you gave some puffers here loren. I guess I can say form the whole board that we appreciate it

Cigar Rights of America Member

Puffer Fish with some spikes edogg's Avatar

wELCOME

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE20 View Post
    That was a cool opportunity you gave some puffers here loren. I guess I can say form the whole board that we appreciate it
    what can i say im a small fish in a big pond trying to get an opinion on something i have a passion for, and where better to go then straight to the consumer for there opinion

as for so the asking to try out my cigar... what i shipped out was from my personal stash lol i keep a box of each shipment i get i so i can follow te progression for the cigar maturing, once i get another shipment in, i only have 19 boxes left, which are only 3 out of the 4 sizes casa gomez is made in,i have 1 box of belicosso/Benjamins, 8 boxes of coronas/Lorens, and 10 boxes of robustos/Juniors, ive been pushing the idea of a sample 2-3 pack similar to what the members here received to my father Benjamin Gomez Jr. and he likes the idea, i jsut need to figure out the packaging aspect like what kind of box and design i want.

given then next shipment i receive ill pull and other couple of boxes for myself and you guys and i will continue with the sampling of Casa Gomez

Very cool loren.

Keep us updated

Son Of A Cigar Legend

remembered i had a few more(3/4 box) casa gomez lorens(coronas) at home, might send out some more next week so i can get some more opinions, the have the lighter shade Connecticut wrapper on them and where one of the first shipments that where banded and boxed by yours truly

Son Of A Cigar Legend

post count says i can pm after this post

wooo

It might take it a day to kick in just as a heads up.

If some reason it doesn't start working post up so the mods know and they will take care of it.
    Fight the Resistance. Join the SOUL EDGE Army.

remembered i had a few more(3/4 box) casa gomez lorens(coronas) at home, might send out some more next week so i can get some more opinions, the have the lighter shade Connecticut wrapper on them and where one of the first shipments that where banded and boxed by yours truly
    that is very generous of you to do this to the forum.

Haven't been home in a few days, found the package on my door step last night. I really like the packaging, having the 3 cigars in a coffin is a great way to display them. I will do review on Sunday.

Again thank you for being so generous to the botl's here!!!
    I am sure there are many things better than a good cigar, but right now, I can't think of what they might be. ~ Richard Carleton

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast