Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

This is a discussion on Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome to the site! Look forward to your future posts....

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Re: Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

Welcome to the site! Look forward to your future posts.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kasper13 View Post
    Haven't been home in a few days, found the package on my door step last night. I really like the packaging, having the 3 cigars in a coffin is a great way to display them. I will do review on Sunday.

Again thank you for being so generous to the botl's here!!!
    that coffin box is one that we have lying around here in my warehouse that fit the cigars for what i needed, i may look into that sort of packaging in the near future if things pan out well, from what ive been reading consumers on here enjoy 3-5 pack samplers over having to comit to a 25count box, m hoping i get some good opinions from you guys as ive been pondering either a) reblending the cigar or b) putting out another blend. i was talking to a distributer the othere day and told him my operation/ how casa gomez is produced and he categorized it as an Ultra Premium cigar... does that sound right to you guys?

Loren

Disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by lgomez View Post
    that coffin box is one that we have lying around here in my warehouse that fit the cigars for what i needed, i may look into that sort of packaging in the near future if things pan out well, from what ive been reading consumers on here enjoy 3-5 pack samplers over having to comit to a 25count box, m hoping i get some good opinions from you guys as ive been pondering either a) reblending the cigar or b) putting out another blend. i was talking to a distributer the othere day and told him my operation/ how casa gomez is produced and he categorized it as an Ultra Premium cigar... does that sound right to you guys?

Loren
    Hi Loren,

"Ultra" generally refers to a makers top shelf product. Made up of extremely limited production smokes offered by prefered retailers. Camacho uses this term to designate their 10th anny, TM, Select, etc., lines. I suppose it should reflect the blend and construction level youre proudest of. In other cases, where a maker offers only one or maybe two blends, again with limited production and distribution, I see the term "Boutique Premium" used. Such is the case with Falto, Q, and others.

Just some thoughts.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Boutique Premium sounds about right, thanks for that breakdown

Welcome Loren!

Full grown Puffer Fish mlbar1153's Avatar

Welcome Loren. As everyone has stated, thank you for the opportunity to get some of our BOTL to try some of these smokes. This is for my BOTL: How about some pics of these sticks. Everyone has stated how great they look. Let us "blind" people in.

The gar w/ the hook hurts

So anyone had a chance to review these yet. Interested to hear your opinion.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

so far of all the samples ive sent there has only been on review and that was from suretolose, its posted in the nonhabano review section

Thats sad!

It would be nice if those lucky ones could post to this thread so we can keep up on them. Looking forward to the reviews

Son Of A Cigar Legend

for the most part the reviews have gone into the non-habano reviews section... I am very greatful to those that have taken the time to tample and given there opinion on something we all enjoy here. For the most part Casa Gomez is a boutique cigar, my goals for the cigar is to gain intrest at the consumer level... not at the retail level the way my father and i run out business is like that of padron.. they are there own distrabution, i can assure everyone that my cigar will never make it into a discounter like ci, or famous, our production isnt that big... nor do we want it that big....Our Cigar which was crafted in honor of my grandfather was created to be enjoyed and savored... to be different. In the next couple of months i will be in comunication with my manufactuer to creat a new blend or 2, i personally want to see what the current blend is like with a maduro wrapper, or maybe with a bit more kick, im not gonna lie personally casa gomez is a bit to mild for me... but the current blend wasnt my call it was my fathers. So hopefully in the up coming months there will be some progress with a new blend or 2 nothing major but something is something.

Thank You
    Loren Gomez

Son Of A Cigar Legend

and once my post count gets up to where i can post pics, ill take some nice closeups of the cigars and the packaging

Not Here

Loren, if you would be willing to sell me a couple of these I would be glad to review them with pics from start to finish.
    BIA!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish

I'm one of the lucky guys to receive a 3 pack. I've smoked the Corona and the Torp so far. Both of the cigars were off the hook good. The Corona was medium bodied with a leathery, nutty, creamy, and woody flavor. The construction on the Corona was great with a nice white ash.

I smoked the Torpedo last night. The Torp was medium in body but full on flavor. The Torp was more flavorful than the Corona. It had great construction and a great looking wrapper. There were flavors of sweet spice, leather, cream, and wood. Again a great cigar. I'm really looking forward towards the Toro. Thanks Loren for the opportunity to try your cigars. I'm really impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by lgomez View Post
    so far of all the samples ive sent there has only been on review and that was from suretolose, its posted in the nonhabano review section
    Ive had bad experiences with trying to sample cigars and reviewing them so quickly after receiving them, and mine was sent a little later that the others. Ive been letting mine settle in the humi for now. I will be back with a review within a week or so. I want to give it a fair chance. But as far as construction and look, they look great and feel great.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast