Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

This is a discussion on Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; i know everyone has there pre smoke/ cigar recovory ritual..... even i have one i was given a 150 count ...

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Re: Hello from Casa Gomez Cigars LLC

i know everyone has there pre smoke/ cigar recovory ritual..... even i have one i was given a 150 count desktop humi after i came back from that ipcpr convention and have been keeping my personal sticks in it for about aweek before i ponder the though of smoking them, other members here are gettin antsy and im getting excited about the fact that you guys are giving my cigars a chance, ive been used to the rejection from the retailers because its something new, even though thats what they ask for

thank you very much guy... this means alot to me

Loren Gomez

Full grown Puffer Fish mlbar1153's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madurolover View Post
    Loren, if you would be willing to sell me a couple of these.
    When will we get the opportunity to get our hands on some of these?

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by lgomez View Post
    for the most part the reviews have gone into the non-habano reviews section... I am very greatful to those that have taken the time to tample and given there opinion on something we all enjoy here. For the most part Casa Gomez is a boutique cigar, my goals for the cigar is to gain intrest at the consumer level... not at the retail level the way my father and i run out business is like that of padron.. they are there own distrabution, i can assure everyone that my cigar will never make it into a discounter like ci, or famous, our production isnt that big... nor do we want it that big....Our Cigar which was crafted in honor of my grandfather was created to be enjoyed and savored... to be different. In the next couple of months i will be in comunication with my manufactuer to creat a new blend or 2, i personally want to see what the current blend is like with a maduro wrapper, or maybe with a bit more kick, im not gonna lie personally casa gomez is a bit to mild for me... but the current blend wasnt my call it was my fathers. So hopefully in the up coming months there will be some progress with a new blend or 2 nothing major but something is something.

Thank You
    Loren Gomez
    I sure do like this blend in the Torpedo. I can't wait to smoke the Toro.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

product is for sale, but i want to do/ am doing what i havent seen a manufacturer do (i could be wrong).... get the opinion of the ppl...yeah i can host an event at some store big woop, customer still has to inverst money being pushed by a store or sales rep. casa gomez for one has no sales rep as of yet, just my father and i working out of out warehouse in miami, and any local BOTL is more than welcome to come see an have a cigar, or shoot the shit with my dad a true legend in the cigars industry.

interamerica cigars
    1876 nw 21st ter
    miami, fl 33142

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Quote Originally Posted by wrinklenuts View Post
    I sure do like this blend in the Torpedo. I can't wait to smoke the Toro.
    the toro u speak of is a long fat robusto sitting at 5 3/4 x 52 ie the junior, IMHO it packs the most flavor in the line

Puffer Fish with some spikes Bakoux's Avatar

If you're still sending out free samples, I would love one. I'm a new smoker, and love to try new cigars. I'd be happy to write a review about them and tell you what I think.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Moving this to Manufacturers area.

Nice gesture Loren and welcome to Puff!

Son Of A Cigar Legend

thanks for the move blaylock, if i do introduce sales and a discount code ill start a thread in the retailers section

thanks again
    Loren

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokin nightly's Avatar

Welcome to Puff Loren...Some day I hope to try one of your cigars!
    Any man who smokes cigars is a dynamic son of a gun. ~Regis
    I type like crap...this is well known

Full grown Puffer Fish mlbar1153's Avatar

Loren, got my 3 pack sampler in a casket last night. Am going to try one this Thursday and review it Friday with pics. Thank you very much for the chance to try these.

Son Of A Cigar Legend

i owe u guys the thank you's for giving this cigar thats unknown to the masses a chance

Loren

Ray
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Ray's Avatar

Do you have a website where we can see and order the cigars?
    We enjoy our liberty because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. - George Orwell

Puffer Fish with some spikes southoz's Avatar

a great opportunity you have given some readers on this forum Loren, are the cigars only available in the US?

Son Of A Cigar Legend

website to order at is casagomezcigars.com
    if ups ships down under then my cigars will make it down under, all else fails ill make a trip to the post office to get some cigars out there.

im loving the feedback ive been getting, its the same reaction ppl within the cigar manufacturing industry has been giving my father and i, if this is what it take to get my cigar noticed by retailers so be it.... im glad i came on here and gave afew ppl the opportunity to enjoy something new.

thank you,
    Loren

Not Here

Loren, my cigars arrived in fine shape and are resting in my cooler for a short nap. I should have a review of the first one up sometime next week for you.
    BIA!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast