Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Victor Sinclair Fine Cigars

This is a discussion on Victor Sinclair Fine Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hello to all, My name is Edward. I am the Florida Distribution Agent for Victor Sinclair's line of Fine Tobacco ...

Victor Sinclair Fine Cigars

Hello to all,

My name is Edward. I am the Florida Distribution Agent for Victor Sinclair's line of Fine Tobacco products. I will be frequently updating this thread with respects to our Fine Cigar line, as well as answering any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, I will be posting any events, or sales you should be keeping an eye out for.

Best Regards,
    Edward

From the desk of the President- Dominican Republic Operations and Master Cigar Blender Jose Dominguez

My friends the cigar business, like my family, is my life, How else could I describe to you the passion and commitment I feel in my heart for the people of Tabacelera Victor Sinclair. Something very special is happening each and every day. Walking through the factory, I see the attention to detail and pride of workmanship that goes into hand rolling some of the finest cigars made in the Dominican Republic today. Each cigar roller shares my driving desire for perfection, because only the best will do.

My name is synonymous with some of the most successful brands sold all over the world. The blending of exotic and intricate tobaccos to create such special cigars is an art that has served me well over the years. I am able to imagine in my mind what you feel in your heart and make it happen. Let me create a private label signature cigar blend for your business that has no rival.

Come, visit my factory and experience first hand the hospitality, warmth and craftsmanship that separate Tabacelera Victor Sinclair from all the other cigar factories.

Mi casa es tu casa.

Re: Victor Sinclair Fine Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Sinclair View Post
    Hello to all,

My name is Edward. I am the Florida Distribution Agent for Victor Sinclair's line of Fine Tobacco products. I will be frequently updating this thread with respects to our Fine Cigar line, as well as answering any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, I will be posting any events, or sales you should be keeping an eye out for.

Best Regards,
    Edward

From the desk of the President- Dominican Republic Operations and Master Cigar Blender Jose Dominguez

My friends the cigar business, like my family, is my life, How else could I describe to you the passion and commitment I feel in my heart for the people of Tabacelera Victor Sinclair. Something very special is happening each and every day. Walking through the factory, I see the attention to detail and pride of workmanship that goes into hand rolling some of the finest cigars made in the Dominican Republic today. Each cigar roller shares my driving desire for perfection, because only the best will do.

My name is synonymous with some of the most successful brands sold all over the world. The blending of exotic and intricate tobaccos to create such special cigars is an art that has served me well over the years. I am able to imagine in my mind what you feel in your heart and make it happen. Let me create a private label signature cigar blend for your business that has no rival.

Come, visit my factory and experience first hand the hospitality, warmth and craftsmanship that separate Tabacelera Victor Sinclair from all the other cigar factories.

Mi casa es tu casa.
    Great to have you here Edward!!
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

No longer a community member. Smdmmfd's Avatar

Wow that's interesting

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Eddy it was great having you in the store yesterday. I am looking forward to some of the new and exciting projects you are working on.

Quote Originally Posted by gmiranda33 View Post
    Eddy it was great having you in the store yesterday. I am looking forward to some of the new and exciting projects you are working on.
    Thank you for the warm welcome into your store Gabriel, I will maintain communication with you, and keep you up to date on my out of store promotions. I will be making rounds throughout your various locations dropping off goodies for you and your patrons to enjoy.

And you Coral Gables location, beautiful spot to enjoy ad afternoon smoke.

No longer a community member.

IAT woodworking supply all kind of cigar, if you have any need or question about cigar box, pls contact us

-----IAT woodworking Co.,ltd
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  16.0 KB