Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend?

This is a discussion on Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi Guys, introduce my self .. my name is Benyamin you can call me benji from indonesia , it nice ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend?

Hi Guys, introduce my self .. my name is Benyamin you can call me benji from indonesia , it nice to joint this forum

Cheers

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

Haha hey Benji, are you affiliated with Freddy here? Welcome, either way, but if you're not, be sure to post up in the new puffers forum so everyone else can see! lol cool to now know 2 people from another hemisphere!
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

Newbie in the ocean

Eyesack, yes I and Ferry affiliated, we would like to introduce new Indonesian Premium cigars

Sweet! The more the merrier! Welcome to Puff you guys! I'm still kinda new here myself, but this is a great community, I think you'll find. =D

Puffer Fish with some spikes ferrydegiri's Avatar

Hi All,

I would like to send some free sample of cigars for Puff Cigar member, i need to have 1 delivery address, good and honest person who can distribute sample to other members. Any idea?

Should i open a new thread for this?

How many people do you need, Freddy? I definitely want to help you, but I'm kind of short on cash since it's the holiday season, and shipping 10 or so packages will kill my wallet lol. However we COULD start a "pass" where we gather a list of the participants, and pass the box one-by-one... I'm sure that would take longer than you want though, and there's probably someone on here that would help you out. FYI it costs about 6 dollars to ship a small, flat-rate box in the US (what most of us use for shipping cigars).

Quote Originally Posted by eyesack View Post
    How many people do you need, Freddy? I definitely want to help you, but I'm kind of short on cash since it's the holiday season, and shipping 10 or so packages will kill my wallet lol. However we COULD start a "pass" where we gather a list of the participants, and pass the box one-by-one... I'm sure that would take longer than you want though, and there's probably someone on here that would help you out. FYI it costs about 6 dollars to ship a small, flat-rate box in the US (what most of us use for shipping cigars).
    Thank you for your advise Isaac. Well, i will send around 10 sticks and hopefully can be distributed to members who love and want to try Indonesia cigar. Anyway, i have same problem with you Isaac, if i ship each cigar to every member to their address, it will cost me much, and my boss will kill me! lol . That's why i need 1 delivery address then distribute to other members near by. Any idea?

I do believe the most cost-effective way to get your product around would be to do a pass. For example, you send them to me, I take one, send them to Shuckins, he takes one, Shuckins sends them to the next guy, he takes one, etc. etc.

If you would like, I or another member with enough posts to start a thread in the "Cigars on the move" section of the forum, could probably easily gather 10 members to do a pass with. I hear ya about the economic situation man... I think it's world-wide =(. Let me know if you'd like me to do this, I'm always down to help promote a fellow entrepreneur.

Cheers,
    Isaac

Sound's great Isaac, I like it. Please start the thread
    I will send FREE 40 sticks of my cigars:
    1. Srintil, 10 sticks. $25.00 per stick with teak tube
    2. Galactico, 10 sticks. $5.00 per stick
    3. Luna perfecta,10 sticks. $4.00 per stick
    4. Tambo, 10 sticks. $3.20 per stick

I really appreciate for your help Isaac, thank you very much for your help and idea! It's wonderful getting great friendship in this forum, big smile from Indonesia.

Cheers

Wow, sounds great Freddy! As for the rules of the pass, I'm guessing you wanted 10 members to each try your full line of cigars? Or something different? I just want to know before I start the thread so we don't overbook the pass or anything. From the looks of the quantities of each stick, looks like you want 10 participants?

Other rules of the pass I was thinking of were:
    -Participants must have 60 days of membership and positive trader-feedback
    -Participants must post their detailed thoughts/opinions or a full review of the cigars within 45 days of receiving the package
    -Other pass rules apply, like once you receive the package, don't take more than the specified amount, and make sure to send the box to the next guy ASAP

Let me know what you think, I didn't want to start the pass without getting all the details straightened out first! This should prove to be a lot of fun!

Cheers,
    Isaac

Full grown Puffer Fish shunoshi's Avatar

I've been keeping tabs on this thread as Indonesian cigars sound unique. Your offer for the cigar pass is amazingly generous. I would definitely be in for doing this pass should it get started. I agree that everyone in it should put up some detailed reviews of the cigars afterwards. Give them a little visibility.

I wish I knew some contacts in the cigar industry to help you guys get started up. Nonetheless, good luck with getting some distribution in the States here.

Isaac my Bro, the best way you think is the best, i will follow it since i am a new member here and don't know much about the rules etc of this community. Now i believe you are a good PR! No need to wait for next 2-3 years Bro!

Yes, i want 10 members to try my full product lines including SRINTIL as my best cigar. Every participants will get FREE 4 sticks cigars (SRINTIL, GALACTICO,LUNA PERFECTA, and TAMBO). I think it's fair enough for participants who give their time to try my cigar and helping to pass to other participats, what do you think Bro?

I hope we can continue this great frienship in this great community to be a good business relationship in near future.

Anyway, i would like to send poroduct catalog in PDF format by email to you, could you please to give me your email address?

Cheers!

Sounds great, Freddy! My e-mail address is: MinesShinierThanYours@yahoo.com (I used to own a car detailing business lol) What I think I'll do is when you give me the PDF, I'll print 10 copies of it and send it with the pass-box, that way the other participants can have some product info as well. I'll e-mail you my address and we can get this thing started, as I'm sure it will take the package a little while to get here from Indonesia.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for keep in touch in this thread! Yes you are right, every ones need to get detail of my cigars. I am opening every contact from every members here who wants to get my cigar catalog, just give me email address then i will send it by email.

In addition to get and find ways to enter USA market, I am hoping also to get some reviews and comments for my cigars from this forum member with giving free cigar sample. I believe that every reviews and comments can be my reference for product developing.

Anyway, here short detail of my cigars:

SRINTIL:
    Ring gauge: 42
    Length: 5.5"
    Packaging: 1 stick in teak wood tube
    Taste: Medium to mild
    Filler: Srintil (the rarest tobacco in the world), secret blend
    Binder and Wrapper: Java Besuki

Galactico:
    Ring gauge: 50
    Length: 4.78"
    Packaging: Personal wooden box/2 sticks
    Regular wooden box/20 sticks
    Taste: Medium to strong
    Filler: Secret blend

Luna Perfecta:
    Ring gauge: 42
    Length: 4.5"
    Packaging: 1 stick in teak wood sliding box
    Taste: Medium to strong
    Filler: Secret blend

Keep contact Bro!

Hey Freddy, I was just wondering what the name of your company is, so that I may include it in the Pass Sign-Up sheet? And thanks, I am trying my best to practice my PR skills at every opportunity. This sounds like a great experience for both of us. I will start the Pass sign up tonight.

Thank you again, Mr. Frederiko and Mr. Benji!

Cheers,
    Isaac

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast