Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend?

This is a discussion on Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi Puff Cigar members, I am cigar producer and exporter from Indonesia. I am looking for cigar importer who have ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes ferrydegiri's Avatar

Thumbs up Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend?

Hi Puff Cigar members,

I am cigar producer and exporter from Indonesia. I am looking for cigar importer who have interest in Indonesia cigar blend. I offer branded cigar (my brands), and unbranded.

Hope can meet someone interesting on Indonesia cigar blend.

CHEERS!
    FERRY

Re: Looking for Indonesia Cigar blend?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrydegiri View Post
    Hi Puff Cigar members,

I am cigar producer and exporter from Indonesia. I am looking for cigar importer who have interest in Indonesia cigar blend. I offer branded cigar (my brands), and unbranded.

Hope can meet someone interesting on Indonesia cigar blend.

CHEERS!
    FERRY

Full grown Puffer Fish

I'd love to try a sample of your smokes.

Removed per request

i smoked a final blend cigar that had indonesian tobacco in it and really enjoyed it...

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

Let us know if you need any taste-testers! Sign me up if you do! =D Good luck with your venture my friend, hope to see your products in the States soon!
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinklenuts View Post
    I'd love to try a sample of your smokes.
    HI Chris,
    Sorry for late reply, just back from tobacco villages. Thank you for your interest in Indonesia cigars :-) Can you give me your email address?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by eyesack View Post
    Let us know if you need any taste-testers! Sign me up if you do! =D Good luck with your venture my friend, hope to see your products in the States soon!
    Hi Issac, thank you for your support! I hope can get business partner in states for cigar, so you can find my product in states Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    i smoked a final blend cigar that had indonesian tobacco in it and really enjoyed it...
    Hi Ron, glad to hear that! i hope can support you soon with retail store that sell my cigar, hope can find it soon.

Anyway, do you know "srintil tobacco"? This is the rarest indonesia tobacco in the world with F grade of nicotin (highest) I made a new cigar with "srintil" blended in filler. It is limited product and only produce 5000 sticks a year. Want to tyry it? Let me know your email address please :-)

Removed per request

Hi Ron, glad to hear that! i hope can support you soon with retail store that sell my cigar, hope can find it soon.

Anyway, do you know "srintil tobacco"? This is the rarest indonesia tobacco in the world with F grade of nicotin (highest) I made a new cigar with "srintil" blended in filler. It is limited product and only produce 5000 sticks a year. Want to tyry it? Let me know your email address please :-)

sure,i always like to try new cigars. i'll pm you my email...

can't pm you for some reason.

Hi Issac, thank you for your support! I hope can get business partner in states for cigar, so you can find my product in states Any advise?
    Well, I personally don't know any tobacco importers. However I'm sure there are plenty of B&M's that you start accounts with, if not try to hit up the big boys like JR and CI or Famous. If you catch me in about 2 or 3 years from now I'll be in the Public Relations field =P. Naw, seriously though, maybe there are some guys here that could help you out.

Is Srintil tobacco used in Indonesian cigarettes (kretek or otherwise)?

Edit: Actually, you might want to grab as much contact info of tobacconists here in the states, and set up special events, where on the weekend or so, during their busiest hours, either personally attend the event, or send a representative to come talk about your product, entice customers with sales promotions, and maybe hand out free cigars. Raffles are sometimes popular at these types of events. Making sure your event is properly promoted at the location ahead of time ensures a good turn-out. People also love rolling-events, where you might bring one of your company's torcedors to attend and demonstrate their cigar rolling ability.

There was a guy from Costa Rican cigars (another new company) at a rolling event at one of our local B&M's this past weekend. From what I heard it was a good turnout.

Best of luck brother,
    Isaac
    Last edited by eyesack; 12-07-2009 at 11:16 PM.

He needs more posts for PM's, I believe. Frederiko, try putting your e-mail in your contact info or address on the "Edit Details" section of the User Control Panel.

He needs more posts for PM's, I believe. Frederiko, try putting your e-mail in your contact info or address on the "Edit Details" section of the User Control Panel.
    Thank you Issac for your advise, but i have added my skype,msn, and Yahoo messenger on my contact detail, all of them are "ON"

Well, I personally don't know any tobacco importers. However I'm sure there are plenty of B&M's that you start accounts with, if not try to hit up the big boys like JR and CI or Famous. If you catch me in about 2 or 3 years from now I'll be in the Public Relations field =P. Naw, seriously though, maybe there are some guys here that could help you out.

Is Srintil tobacco used in Indonesian cigarettes (kretek or otherwise)?

Edit: Actually, you might want to grab as much contact info of tobacconists here in the states, and set up special events, where on the weekend or so, during their busiest hours, either personally attend the event, or send a representative to come talk about your product, entice customers with sales promotions, and maybe hand out free cigars. Raffles are sometimes popular at these types of events. Making sure your event is properly promoted at the location ahead of time ensures a good turn-out. People also love rolling-events, where you might bring one of your company's torcedors to attend and demonstrate their cigar rolling ability.

There was a guy from Costa Rican cigars (another new company) at a rolling event at one of our local B&M's this past weekend. From what I heard it was a good turnout.

Best of luck brother,
    Isaac
    Hi Isaac,

haha, i prefer still have contacted with you next 2 or 3 years when you be a PR! hahaha. Anyway thank you very much for your advises Isaac.

Yes, srintil tobacco usually used for cigarettes. I tried to make little bit difference with other cigars and make a kiand of special blend it showed REAL INDONESIA TASTE.

Keep in contact BRO! Best regards from Indonesia!

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    sure,i always like to try new cigars. i'll pm you my email...

can't pm you for some reason.
    Hi Ron,

My msn, skype, n yahoo messenger is ON, you can choose one

Hi Isaac,

haha, i prefer still have contacted with you next 2 or 3 years when you be a PR! hahaha. Anyway thank you very much for your advises Isaac.

Yes, srintil tobacco usually used for cigarettes. I tried to make little bit difference with other cigars and make a kiand of special blend it showed REAL INDONESIA TASTE.

Keep in contact BRO! Best regards from Indonesia!
    Haha nice man, I can't wait to see some of your cigars here in the states! Given Indonesia's wonderful (and rare) coffees along with other Sumatra tobaccos, who knows? Maybe you'll have the next big think to hit the IPCPR shows! Keep us updated and our mouths watering!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast