Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pride Cigars

This is a discussion on Pride Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by smokin nightly Hi Steve! Nice to meet you...Your website is pretty cool...that corojo Lancero looks very tasty... ...

Young Fish

Re: Pride Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by smokin nightly View Post
    Hi Steve! Nice to meet you...Your website is pretty cool...that corojo Lancero looks very tasty...
    Mark in Texas,

Pleasure meeting you as well sir. Trust me when I say this that the Lancero is as tasty as it looks. With the tobacco being 100% cuban seed and going through triple fermantation stage. That is what gives the tobacco that natural taste. No rum, no coffee, just natural flavor.

Be sure to ask you nearest cigar retailer for Pride Cigars.

Thanks,
    Steve

Hey Steve! Welcome!!

I've seen your cigars somewhere here in WA State... I remember the very shiny label as being very attractive... but my friend was really turned off by the shine... Either way, we already had a handful of smokes and I didn't grab one.

I looked on your site to see if I could locate where I saw them, and I didn't see a merchant in WA listed... Hmmmm... where did I see those darn things?!

So, yeah... where in WA can I go grab a stick or two? I'll go get em this weekend so I can post up a review for you.

Welcome to Puff!!

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Magnate View Post
    Hey Steve! Welcome!!

I've seen your cigars somewhere here in WA State... I remember the very shiny label as being very attractive... but my friend was really turned off by the shine... Either way, we already had a handful of smokes and I didn't grab one.

I looked on your site to see if I could locate where I saw them, and I didn't see a merchant in WA listed... Hmmmm... where did I see those darn things?!

So, yeah... where in WA can I go grab a stick or two? I'll go get em this weekend so I can post up a review for you.

Welcome to Puff!!
    Magnate,

Thank you for the compliment with the label. You can safely say to your friend that we are enhancing the label to make it more eye appealing. WA...hmmm...no we haven't had any cigar lounges contact us. If you want you can call your nearest retailer and ask for the product. Tell them that Steve, the marketing guru sent them.

Have them go to our site and one of our reps will contact them to setup product in their shop. We may be across the US, but we both have the same hobby. Smoke with Pride my friend.

Thanks,
    Steve

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Welcome to the place. Have not heard of this line so that means I will have another new cigar to try out. The list is getting long again.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    Welcome to the place. Have not heard of this line so that means I will have another new cigar to try out. The list is getting long again.
    Gary,

Unfortunately I know your situation. I have that problem as well, but its trying the blends that I can't stand...cause I love them all.

Welcome to Puff Steve

I too look forward to cajoling my local guy into aquiring some Pride Corojo Lanceros to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    ........so that means I will have another new cigar to try out. The list is getting long again.

I feel your pain Gary!

But on the other hand, it's a great problem to have!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Young Fish

Fiddlegrin,

We look forward to supplying your local cigar lounge with Pride. Give them our website and we will be able to have one of our reps contact your favorite shop and tell them that you want Pride in your lounge.

"Smoke with Pride"

Sincerely,
    Steve Tabak
    Pride Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Welcome to Puff Steve

I too look forward to cajoling my local guy into aquiring some Pride Corojo Lanceros to try.

I feel your pain Gary!

But on the other hand, it's a great problem to have!

i know im a bit late on this. lol. but a few months ago. i wanna say it was as far back as sept. i was in cigar castle in tampa ( i believe this is were i was) and he was telling me about them, and i got a stick, but later passed it on to my dad as a gift. then, about a month ago, i was in that little cigar shop off of 60 in brandon buying a few cigars, and being that he didnt have any of the cigars i was looking for, and i still made a purchase of a few cigars, he through in a 3 pack sampler. my wife smoked one, and said they were ok. i smoked one, and it was pretty good. i have one more, but i get this feeling from them that they will be great with age, so im holding on to it to test that theory out.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish iMarc's Avatar

Any word on if any Orlando shops will be carrying these?

Or if we can get a sampler online now?

Full grown Puffer Fish brunoslee's Avatar

welcome,

and try to export to Brazil, =]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2