Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pride Cigars

This is a discussion on Pride Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey there I'm Steve Tabak, Marketing Director and Regional Sales Manager in FL for Pride Cigars. I want to thank ...

Young Fish

Smile Pride Cigars

Hey there I'm Steve Tabak, Marketing Director and Regional Sales Manager in FL for Pride Cigars. I want to thank you first for allowing me to be here in Puff's discussion board. I want to tell about our new blend which has everyone here in Florida raving. Our tobacco which is grown in our factory in Santiago, DR is 100% cuban seed tobacco. What makes our tobacco special is the triple fermantation process, in bigger manufacturers they only do 1 or 2. We were at the trade show in August 2009 releasing our label and received a nice response from the lounges. Now its your turn to give us your feedback. Please visit our site(pridecigars.com) to see how we got started and to see the blends in which we carry. If you are out of the state of FL, I am more than happy to direct your lounge in the direction of that sales rep to get Pride Cigars in your shop. You may contact me at our website for questions. Thank you for your time in reading and look forward to being in your lounge one day.

Sincerely,
    Steve Tabak
    Pride Cigars

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokin nightly's Avatar

Re: Pride Cigars

Hi Steve! Nice to meet you...Your website is pretty cool...that corojo Lancero looks very tasty...
    Any man who smokes cigars is a dynamic son of a gun. ~Regis
    I type like crap...this is well known

They look really good, will any of the online retailers have them anytime soon?

Geez, I need a haircut scottwpreston's Avatar

Hey Steve,
    Good luck in your endeavors, nice website. Your line looks tasty.
    I understand how hard it is to introduce a new product line and get people to
    give them a try... so buddy, I'm here for ya!
    Your (new) BFF,
    Scott

Seriously they look great

Leading Puffer Fish

Pride Cigars! How is my buddy Ares doing? I hear you guys are selling at Edward's now too?

As a side note, Pride cigars are FANTASTIC. And great for the price. Also, they hold the distinction of being the only cigar ever that I've smoked where a woman would kiss me immediately after without complaining. So, props for that lol.

Also, at that price point you can't go wrong. Mmmm. Now I'm jonesing for one lol.

Hey Steve, welcome to Puff.com

Good to have another manufacturer on board

Cigar Rights of America Member

Welcome, beautiful product and website!
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

Welcome!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish SmokeRings's Avatar

Hey there Steve,
    Im here in South Florida and was wandering if you could direct me to a place I can find your smokes?
    Do you guys have your own shop?

thanks

Edit: Went on the site and found the info I was looking for!

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. - Aldous Huxley

Puffer Fish with some spikes Carl_H's Avatar

Welcome aboard!

Great website and good looking cigars.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_H View Post
    Welcome aboard!

Great website and good looking cigars.

Great to me here...what a wonderful discussion board. Thank you for the compliment. Look forward to see you in a lounge very soon.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeRings View Post
    Hey there Steve,
    Im here in South Florida and was wandering if you could direct me to a place I can find your smokes?
    Do you guys have your own shop?

thanks

Edit: Went on the site and found the info I was looking for!
    Great to hear. Soon you will be able to purchase these cigars online as well. I will notify you once Tampa Humidor places it on their website.

Thanks

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy1982 View Post
    Welcome, beautiful product and website!
    Thank you for your compliment. Please ask your nearest retail shop for Pride today.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CheapHumidors View Post
    Pride Cigars! How is my buddy Ares doing? I hear you guys are selling at Edward's now too?

As a side note, Pride cigars are FANTASTIC. And great for the price. Also, they hold the distinction of being the only cigar ever that I've smoked where a woman would kiss me immediately after without complaining. So, props for that lol.

Also, at that price point you can't go wrong. Mmmm. Now I'm jonesing for one lol.
    Sam,

Ares is doing great. He hired me to be his marketing director. You are correct we did join the cigar god they call...Edwards Pipe and Tobacco.

That is good to hear that you have interactions with females after smoking a nice Lancero LOL

Be sure to spead the word, both Ares and myself appriciate your support in our adventure.

-Steve

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by scottwpreston View Post
    Hey Steve,
    Good luck in your endeavors, nice website. Your line looks tasty.
    I understand how hard it is to introduce a new product line and get people to
    give them a try... so buddy, I'm here for ya!
    Your (new) BFF,
    Scott

Seriously they look great
    Scott,

Great to hear that you enjoy the line. I see that you are from North Carolina, soon we will pay a trip up north for a smoker. I begins with you start speading the word of Pride and you will not be disappointed.

Thanks,
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast