Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Hello from Cusano Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Cusano Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome to Puff. It's always a good thing when a manufacturer is part of the community they serve....

Re: Hello from Cusano Cigars

Welcome to Puff. It's always a good thing when a manufacturer is part of the community they serve.
    I'm not arguing. I'm just offering a relentlessly contrary point of view.

Cool!!! Love when manufacturers join!!

Welcome to the pond!!
    This Space For Rent

Young Puffer Fish Shane at Cusano Cigars's Avatar

Thanks for the great welcome everyone.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

Welcome!! I love Paired 18 Maduro's!! Send away! HAHA
    Smoke Em if you got em!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I look forward to making Cusano Cigars an active member of this great community. I will be here to answer any questions, send out samples to active members of new and existing products periodically, participate in discussions, post new product launches before they hit the stores and anything else I can do to be of service.

Thank you!

Hi Shane Welcome

We have a pretty active troop donation section any chance at some for the troops.

Sorry it's my job to ask.

Welcome either way, I do like some your cigars.

Dave

Hi from Oz and welcome aboard Shane. Question: Why am I unable to find your brand on the market here? Just curious as your brand as well as many others are sadly lacking from our shelves.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Shane. What is the cusano freedom??? I got a while back when i signed up to the CRA. What is the blend??

Cigar Rights of America Member

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Shane Welcome

We have a pretty active troop donation section any chance at some for the troops.

Welcome either way, I do like some your cigars.

Dave
    I would love to send cigars to our soldiers. We do send some cigars from our building to Afghanistan and Iraq but the more of our soldiers smoking cigars and relaxing when they have the chance the better! Please let me know how to move forward with this.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish socapots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magicseven View Post
    Nice to see you.

I have never tried a Cusano yet.

I;ll have to take a look. Nonetheless nice to see someone here from the company.
    X2 on all of this.

I dont even know that ive seen the name at the local B&M up here.

either way. welcome to the show man.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post

In all honesty, this is the fastest/bestest way to make friends with Puff. (if you send cigars to us, we'll just smoke 'em! But the troops send us letters and pics we can all enjoy!!)

And it's true, it is his job to ask... and we all REALLY appreciate the work he does for our troops.

Either way, though, thanks for coming to hang out with us... it's always great to have an inside line to answer our questions...

Including, why is 90% of your selection SOLD OUT at CigarsInternational? Is that their fault, or is there a secret we should know?!

I've never had a Cusano... so, I figured I buy some and donate some to the troops... CI was mostly sold out... so I went to CBID and threw down bids on half the open lots (of which there were only 4...)

Thanks again!! Hope to see you around!!
    This Space For Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Hi from Oz and welcome aboard Shane. Question: Why am I unable to find your brand on the market here? Just curious as your brand as well as many others are sadly lacking from our shelves.
    I will look into moving into some shops in your area. Are there any local brick and mortars that you visit regularly? Mention us to them and let me know what the name of the shop is and I'll see what I can do.

We are currently working on branching out into more non-US markets.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE20 View Post
    Shane. What is the cusano freedom??? I got a while back when i signed up to the CRA. What is the blend??
    That was not a blend we currently use in any of our brands it was a special limited edition blend. I can't remember off the top of my head what the blend was but tomorrow I will look into it for you.

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Shane--I don't know if this question has been asked but I am curious as to which line of your cigars you like the most? Not to go all kindergarten teacher on you but also let us know what makes it your favorite!

Welcome aboard...I think you're gonna like this place!
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    That was not a blend we currently use in any of our brands it was a special limited edition blend. I can't remember off the top of my head what the blend was but tomorrow I will look into it for you.
    Thanks, I would love to know what it is

Cigar Rights of America Member

Welcome aboard Shane. I've only had a few Cusanos, but I've liked what I've tried. I just picked up a 10 pack the other day for an upcoming vacation. My wife likes them too and she doesn't smoke cigars.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast