Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Hello from Cusano Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Cusano Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome to PUFF Shane. Glad to see you become a member of our great community....

Not Here

Re: Hello from Cusano Cigars

Welcome to PUFF Shane. Glad to see you become a member of our great community.
    BIA!!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    I would love to send cigars to our soldiers. We do send some cigars from our building to Afghanistan and Iraq but the more of our soldiers smoking cigars and relaxing when they have the chance the better! Please let me know how to move forward with this.

Thanks Shane
    Just send to...
    Dave Bonnette
    PO Box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009

On our troop thread we take pictures and Give credit to those donating, you are also welcome to include a letter from your company if you wish, and any company matches or logo stuff helps. Then I add your name to a list of companies that have donated to our troops asking our BOTL to buy from those that help us.

Thank You Very much!

Dave

Welcome to Puff and enjoy...18s and Rare 59s are in my stable on regular basis...

Full grown Puffer Fish jolyrogger's Avatar

Welcome aboard Puff, Shane.. Straight from California.. Hope to see what Cusano holds for us puffers in the future..
    Smoke em if you got em.....

Disinterested

Welcome aboard Shane. I've not met a Cusano cigar I didn't like and the 18pr paired maddie is a staple in my humi! Simply one of the best cigars out there, period!

Welcome to Puff Shane. Its always nice to see industry people on here to hear our thoughts and concerns. I have a Cusano Sampler plus a few others resting in my Humi and waiting to try.

Hello Shane and welcome to Puff,

I'm smoking one of your Habano Sun Grown Perfecto's as I type this. Great smoke and always a fantastic burn for a perfecto. The C-10 and Cuvee Grand were personal favorites as well ... any chance of those being re-introduced?

Good to have you here, enjoy your stay. :

I will look into moving into some shops in your area. Are there any local brick and mortars that you visit regularly? Mention us to them and let me know what the name of the shop is and I'll see what I can do.

We are currently working on branching out into more non-US markets.
    Thanks Shane. There are two that I deal with, on differing sides of the country. I shall talk to them both & Let you know thier replies.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddysmoker's Avatar

mmm, love me some Cusano cigars. the paired maduro turned me onto the line and then the 97 corojo hooked me!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later. Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

Puffer Fish with many spikes kRaZe15's Avatar

welcome to the deep blue with the botl. nice to see more reps on that we can get some info from. enjoy your stay here at puff..

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish denarok's Avatar

Hi and welcome!

To be honest I do not recall ever smoking a cusano, but I will try it in the future if I see them in my local shop

Puffer Fish with some spikes JuJuMan16's Avatar

Welcome to Puff Shane, now i have to try some Cusanos.

amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar

I would love to send cigars to our soldiers. We do send some cigars from our building to Afghanistan and Iraq but the more of our soldiers smoking cigars and relaxing when they have the chance the better! Please let me know how to move forward with this.

A retailer who is willing to become involved with his customers, plus send sticks out the troops??? Shane, you've just officially become the MAN around here!

Great to have you with us, brother.

Full grown Puffer Fish Dr. Nick's Avatar

Welcome Shane. I've had quite a few 18 paired maduros and a few sungrown perfectos. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

Shane, welcome aboard from the high desert of Utah. I've not tried any Cusano cigars. I'll take look for them the next time I get near a real B&M.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast