Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Hello from Cusano Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Cusano Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by smelvis Thanks Shane Just send to... Dave Bonnette PO Box 3563 Bellevue, WA 98009 On our troop ...

Young Puffer Fish Shane at Cusano Cigars's Avatar

Re: Hello from Cusano Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Thanks Shane
    Just send to...
    Dave Bonnette
    PO Box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009

On our troop thread we take pictures and Give credit to those donating, you are also welcome to include a letter from your company if you wish, and any company matches or logo stuff helps. Then I add your name to a list of companies that have donated to our troops asking our BOTL to buy from those that help us.

Thank You Very much!

Dave
    We use UPS as our small package carrier and they do not deliver to PO boxes with our contract. Is there another address you have that I could send the cigars to? If not I'll send someone to the post office to mail the package but it'd be easier if we could send them out from our shipping department.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JuJuMan16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    We use UPS as our small package carrier and they do not deliver to PO boxes with our contract. Is there another address you have that I could send the cigars to? If not I'll send someone to the post office to mail the package but it'd be easier if we could send them out from our shipping department.
    Ohh crap!

Did he just mention UPS to Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuMan16 View Post
    Ohh crap!

Did he just mention UPS to Dave?
    Was thinking the same thing. Shane UPS is a touchy subject around here right now.

Smelvidor - UPS Dropped the Ball

Puffer Fish with some spikes Machurtado's Avatar

Hi Shane,
    Welcome to the forum I haven't tried a Cusano yet but will be sure to try some out. It's nice to see a rep talking to all the customers.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."Ben Frankin

No longer a community member.

Thanks Shane
    I would prefer USPO sorry UPS cost me a lot of moneys and many on Puff on not happy with them/
    Thanks

Dave

Thanks Shane
    I would prefer USPO sorry UPS cost me a lot of moneys and many on Puff on not happy with them/
    Thanks

Dave
    Not to be an ass here but it's not up to what you prefer, if they use UPS to get the troops free cigars, it's what they use. I hear you on your situation but c'mon. He's being nice enough to donate to the cause.

Thanks Shane
    Thanks

Dave

I would of course pay for the shipping to you and then you can use USPS to ship to the FOB.

If you really do not want to accept a package from UPS I can arrange for one of our shipping employees to take the package to a USPS office and ship it from there.

Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by tpharkman View Post
    Shane--I don't know if this question has been asked but I am curious as to which line of your cigars you like the most? Not to go all kindergarten teacher on you but also let us know what makes it your favorite!

Welcome aboard...I think you're gonna like this place!
    It's hard to have a favorite but if I had to pick I would say the Cusano 18 Paired Maduro.

I enjoy the robusto and toro sizes the most and what makes this cigar one of my favorites is the sweet earthy taste of our maduro wrapper and the appreciation of the craftsmanship of this cigar. I think the Cusano 18 Year lines are two of our best constructed cigars and the fact that the filler tobacco is actually 18 years old makes me appreciate the cigar more every time I smoke it. It always has a nice even burn and perfect draw. It's a nice medium bodied cigar that you can smoke at any time of the day.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JuJuMan16's Avatar

I temporarily transferred from the building i work at, and there's a B&M less than a block away. I will go look for those in a bit. Thanks for sharing.

Iím just getting ready to place an order to restock the humi. I have never smoked a Cusano but plan on hunting some down after the reviews I've heard here. I will of course drop your name. I'm sure to get a discount went I tell them Shane and I go way back.

See already it's paying off in $$'s by being a BOTL (though not much by the time it reaches you).

Welcome,
    Frank
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Welcome to Puff, Shane. I personally love all the Cusanos I have tried. Especially the 97 and paired maduro. So, is there anything new you guys are brewing up at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by seyer0686 View Post
    Welcome to Puff, Shane. I personally love all the Cusanos I have tried. Especially the 97 and paired maduro. So, is there anything new you guys are brewing up at the moment?
    Yes we are working on several new projects to be released this year. I will keep you guys updated and will definitely have samples for the members here when they are available.

Welcome Aboard!
    Dale

Leading Puffer Fish

Haha wow what a welcome thread!

Welcome from Tampa Shane I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

I would of course pay for the shipping to you and then you can use USPS to ship to the FOB.

If you really do not want to accept a package from UPS I can arrange for one of our shipping employees to take the package to a USPS office and ship it from there.

Let me know!
    Hi Shane and Dave,

Dave, I can accept UPS at my office... one of my employees or partners is here all day. If it would make things easier for Shane and you, they can be shipped to my office and I will bring them to you.

Don't want to make it more complicated... but, if me driving a little more gets our boys more smokes, I'm ON IT!!

Talk between the two of you if you want, and let me know if I can be of assistance.

Thanks again, Shane!!
    This Space For Rent

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast