Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Hello from Cusano Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Cusano Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars I would of course pay for the shipping to you and then you ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Hello from Cusano Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    I would of course pay for the shipping to you and then you can use USPS to ship to the FOB.

If you really do not want to accept a package from UPS I can arrange for one of our shipping employees to take the package to a USPS office and ship it from there.

Let me know!

Hi Shane
    UPS Dropped a custom made humidor I waited several months for and denied the builders claim. I can't do business with them until they do. I would gladly reimburse you for the USPO expenses, But they cost me a lot of money! A lot!!!

I hope you understand. here is a link to the thread and Thanks so much for understanding.

Dave

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/retail...pped-ball.html

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Not to be an ass here but it's not up to what you prefer, if they use UPS to get the troops free cigars, it's what they use. I hear you on your situation but c'mon. He's being nice enough to donate to the cause.
    I've been taken behind the woodshed by Dave so I said nothing!
    Last edited by Tashaz; 04-07-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Got beaten up! LMAO.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Welcome Shane!

Last one I had was Cuvee Blanc...tasty stick for sure! Got a 18 maduro in my traveldor just waiting to be smoked.

Thank you for your offer to donate for our troops! Dave really does bust his hump for this cause, along with investing alot of time and money. He is a trustworthy brother, and I hope the two of you can work something out.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Hey welcome shane! I have yet to try an Cusano but your getting high praise and thats enough to make me want to smoke one!

Quote Originally Posted by HMMWV View Post
    Iím just getting ready to place an order to restock the humi. I have never smoked a Cusano but plan on hunting some down after the reviews I've heard here. I will of course drop your name. I'm sure to get a discount went I tell them Shane and I go way back.

See already it's paying off in $$'s by being a BOTL (though not much by the time it reaches you).

Welcome,
    Frank
    Good to my word I ordered a box of Cusans 18 Churchill Maduro. I told them I knew you... it got me nada. Will be looking forward to the trial run.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse_Maduro View Post
    A retailer who is willing to become involved with his customers, plus send sticks out the troops??? Shane, you've just officially become the MAN around here!

Great to have you with us, brother.
    Hi and welcome to Puff Shane. Puff Puff Past!!
    +1 on the above!!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

Young Puffer Fish Shane at Cusano Cigars's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HMMWV View Post
    Good to my word I ordered a box of Cusans 18 Churchill Maduro. I told them I knew you... it got me nada. Will be looking forward to the trial run.
    Hey you're lucky the didn't charge you more for mentioning me!

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Shane
    UPS Dropped a custom made humidor I waited several months for and denied the builders claim. I can't do business with them until they do. I would gladly reimburse you for the USPO expenses, But they cost me a lot of money! A lot!!!

I hope you understand. here is a link to the thread and Thanks so much for understanding.

Dave
    I understand completely. I will have the cigars sent out today or tomorrow to the PO Box you mentioned. And you do not have to reimburse us for anything, it's for a good cause!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane at Cusano Cigars View Post
    I understand completely. I will have the cigars sent out today or tomorrow to the PO Box you mentioned. And you do not have to reimburse us for anything, it's for a good cause!

Hi Shane
    I thank you for understanding!!

Dave

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisnotcool View Post
    Hey welcome shane! I have yet to try an Cusano but your getting high praise and thats enough to make me want to smoke one!

+1! Looking forward to eventually trying a Cusano!

Newbie in the ocean

I'll use my first post to say welcome as well! I've only had one, as part of a sampler deal a while back but really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hi Shane
    I thank you for understanding!!

Dave
    You're welcome. The cigars left yesterday so you should have them sometime next week.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Jenady's Avatar

Welcome Shane. I am sorry to say I am another Cusano virgin. I will change that now that we have a Rep on board.
    "If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
    --Mark Twain

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

Welcome aboard Shane!
    I've never had a Cusano but thanks to your willingness to support the troops I'll be picking up my first one next weekend when I head to my local B&M. Maybe I'll make it a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro.
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

welcome aboard! i have a couple in the humi (one thanks to shuckins) but i have not tried them yet. waiting for the right moment.....you got to FEEL what cigar is right for the day.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    I've been taken behind the woodshed by Dave so I said nothing!
    same here. i typed something up, but erased it out of courtesy, overall dave is a great BOTL, so i decided it best to leave that one alone.... i kinda sort understand is point of view....kinda.

but i gotta tell you, erasing it was hhhhaaarrrdddd. damn i hate trying to be nice......

i need to reward myself with a cigar. lol.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast