Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sultan, a noble cigar from Java

This is a discussion on Sultan, a noble cigar from Java within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by stevodenteufel I got bombed with a few, I have to say they look amazing! I can't wait ...

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Re: Sultan, a noble cigar from Java

Quote Originally Posted by stevodenteufel View Post
    I got bombed with a few, I have to say they look amazing! I can't wait to smoke them, I have a bit of a cold so I'll have to wait a while. I can't wait!
    Sounds great Steven, let us know what you think of it!

I just started drooling after reading this thread. Those cigars look absolutely delicious! Yan you guys have something special brewing down there in Java, keep it up. I am anxiously awaiting a chance to try some of these bad boys. Just as interesting is the history you shared. It's always nice to be able to share in someone else's culture through a nice smoke! I'm pretty new here and don't quite yet have the PM ability (hopefully soon) so if one of you seasoned pros can let me know how this thing works (and what is a bomb?) I would appreciate it. Right now I feel more like a flounder than a puffer, haha.... Thanks guys and great work on a beautiful cigar!

Just finished a Robusto size Sultan and it was a enjoyable smoke. Did I read somewhere there were a couple different blends or just the one?
    ViVat Jesus!

Puffer Fish with some spikes sultan-cigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Easy View Post
    I just started drooling after reading this thread. Those cigars look absolutely delicious! Yan you guys have something special brewing down there in Java, keep it up. I am anxiously awaiting a chance to try some of these bad boys. Just as interesting is the history you shared. It's always nice to be able to share in someone else's culture through a nice smoke! I'm pretty new here and don't quite yet have the PM ability (hopefully soon) so if one of you seasoned pros can let me know how this thing works (and what is a bomb?) I would appreciate it. Right now I feel more like a flounder than a puffer, haha.... Thanks guys and great work on a beautiful cigar!
    Hi Joshua,

Thanks for stopping by in this thread. I think my distributor (shuckins) will answer your question, he's the man who distribute sultan cigar in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Just finished a Robusto size Sultan and it was a enjoyable smoke. Did I read somewhere there were a couple different blends or just the one?
    Hi paul,

There are other blends of sultan sultan cigar, sultan signature A, B, and C :-). C will contininues to produce and sell, A and B will sell in limited 1000 sticks each.
    Yan-Sultan Cigar. ~Never forget friends in your life. Every friend adds meaning~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Maybe I will try to hit up one of each and give them a whirl. I do have an A from a bomb from Ron...just waiting for the right moment!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

I just got another box of A & B's in from Ron!

Gonna let them nap for a while and see how they mature!
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

I cant wait to try my churchills. I want to let them rest a bit before I enjoy. The travel humi is beautiful and nice and tight. It will be great for my cigar meetup on thursday. Thanks Ron!

Removed per request

the B blends are no longer available,so those that ordered them have the rarest of the 3...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Sweet, so I was just in time to get a couple!! Can't wait to get it and light one up!!

Scotch & Cigars

Glad I have some B's taking a nap

Mine are not here yet Ray, do you think I should let it rest for some time before lighting it up? I have three coming.....

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by djangos View Post
    Mine are not here yet Ray, do you think I should let it rest for some time before lighting it up? I have three coming.....
    probably be a good idea sandeep. they are travelling from indonesia and would appreciate a nap i'm sure...

Thanks Ron! I wasn't thinking about them coming from Indonesia!! Well rest they shall!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Those look tasty! And sound good as well.

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

Just stopping by to let you guys know you make a great cigar

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast