Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Torano cigars

This is a discussion on Torano cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by jfeva0049 Carlos, when are you guys going to come to the bay area, i would love to ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Torano cigars

Quote Originally Posted by jfeva0049 View Post
    Carlos, when are you guys going to come to the bay area, i would love to get a chance to meet one of my favorite cigar makers?????
    Hi Jason:

Although we have a limited travel schedule between now and the end of August as we are getting everything in order for the big trade show in New Orleans, we are scheduled out to the West Coast in Oct. as of now although we will definitely be making at least one or two more additional trips before the end of the year out west.

I still need to try some of your cigars. I had one a couple of years ago I didn't like. But its been awhile so I'll probably get a sampler some time soon. Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by LLACA View Post
    Hi Jason:

Although we have a limited travel schedule between now and the end of August as we are getting everything in order for the big trade show in New Orleans, we are scheduled out to the West Coast in Oct. as of now although we will definitely be making at least one or two more additional trips before the end of the year out west.
    I believe you were just around my part of Florida not too long ago. I was going to go meet you (PCB Cigars on Panama City Beach) but my 7 month old son and I were sick so I was unable to go. I was quite depressed because I wanted to try the "Roots run deep" cigar (I believe that was the name of the special one given out at events).

Your cigars are some of the best I have had. I have had 4 or 5 different types in your lines and liked each one of them!!

Thanks for coming to Puff!!

Devlin
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    I believe you were just around my part of Florida not too long ago. I was going to go meet you (PCB Cigars on Panama City Beach) but my 7 month old son and I were sick so I was unable to go. I was quite depressed because I wanted to try the "Roots run deep" cigar (I believe that was the name of the special one given out at events).

Your cigars are some of the best I have had. I have had 4 or 5 different types in your lines and liked each one of them!!

Thanks for coming to Puff!!

Devlin
    Hi Devlin:

That was my uncle at PCB Cigars. They have the "Roots Run Deep Tour" cigars available at PCB if you want to try them. See you at the next event!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by louistogie View Post
    I still need to try some of your cigars. I had one a couple of years ago I didn't like. But its been awhile so I'll probably get a sampler some time soon. Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you Louis. Let me know if you want me to recommend something for you since I don't know what you tried before.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Hi Devlin:

That was my uncle at PCB Cigars. They have the "Roots Run Deep Tour" cigars available at PCB if you want to try them. See you at the next event!
    Thank you Louis. Let me know if you want me to recommend something for you since I don't know what you tried before.

May I suggest this one? One of the top cigars I've had recently.....

Carlos Torano Exodus 50 Years Review ( from earlier poll)

Puffer Fish with some spikes jakecartier3's Avatar

Titus9000:

If you are looking for something in the mild category, try the Casa Torano Natural. Very flavorful but a prefect everyday cigar. If you want somehting a little bit more, try either the Casa Torano Maduro (my personal favorite here in the office) or the Reserva Selecta. All three have been rated 90 and the Casa Maduro was the Top 25 of 2008 and the # 2 maduro overall. It is mild-medium smoke with a hint of sweetness because of the Connecticut Bradleaf wrapper we use.

So enjoy them.
    These all sound awesome! I think I'm going to try one of the Casa Torano Naturals, but I'll buy a few of the Maduros as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jakecartier3 View Post
    These all sound awesome! I think I'm going to try one of the Casa Torano Naturals, but I'll buy a few of the Maduros as well.
    I would recommend the Casa Torano Maduros as they are an awesome smoke. The Signature perfectos are also great if you like a medium body with lots of flavor.
    I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.

I enjoy my Connecticut shade wrapper cigars but I had some of your Carlos Torano Casa Torano. And I just wasn't to fond of them. But that was like 3 years ago, So I've since been meaning to give your brand another try. By the way I didn't judge this brand based on one cigar. But I was just turned off by it, so I never gave it any thought. I enjoy good medium body smokes and full body is what I smoke more often. Do you guys have a sampler of all your cigars in one I could buy?
    Last edited by louistogie; 05-21-2010 at 06:21 AM.

Full grown Puffer Fish jfeva0049's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louistogie View Post
    I enjoy my Connecticut shade wrapper cigars but I had some of your Carlos Torano Casa Torano. And I just wasn't to fond of them. But that was like 3 years ago, So I've since been meaning to give your brand another try. By the way I didn't judge this brand based on one cigar. But I was just turned off by it, so I never gave it any thought. I enjoy good medium body smokes and full body is what I smoke more often. Do you guys have a sampler of all your cigars in one I could buy?

i could help you out with that...
    Torano Variety Sampler of 7 - Cigars International

i love every one of those cigars, im sure you will too.

Glad to have you here.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Hola Carlos, I've had the Exodus 1959 Robusto...very nice cigar. I want to try the Exodus Tin 4 1/8 x 30 size as well.

Salud

Welcome! I hope to meet you at the trade show and see what you are working on.

Full grown Puffer Fish jfeva0049's Avatar

Carlos, i am thinking of buying a box of the "Noventa" i have yet to try these tho, but have loved all that i have tried from Torano so far. could you please tell me a lil about the "90" ,thank you very much.

Thanks for joining up. Just picked up a mixed box at the "Roots run Deep" tour. Here I am with the plaque for rolling the best wrapper on a cigar:

I also got to talk to Sr. for a little bit, everyone with your company was very pleasant.
    Fight the Resistance. Join the SOUL EDGE Army.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast