Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Torano cigars

This is a discussion on Torano cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Torano cigars

Quote Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
    Welcome! I hope to meet you at the trade show and see what you are working on.
    Hi Jake:

The whole family will be in New Orleans so stop on by and see the "new" Toraņo products we will be introducing.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Glad to have you here.
    Thank you Charlie.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jfeva0049 View Post
    Carlos, i am thinking of buying a box of the "Noventa" i have yet to try these tho, but have loved all that i have tried from Torano so far. could you please tell me a lil about the "90" ,thank you very much.
    Hi Jason:

The Noventa is an all Nicaraguan puro. It has tobacco from 4 different regions including Pueblo Nuevo which is proprietary to the Torano family. It is medium bodied with rich and robust flavors but very smooth and balanced. It was launched in 2006 and is a limited production cigar. Means we only make it a couple of times a year and then age them.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Cruiser View Post
    Hola Carlos, I've had the Exodus 1959 Robusto...very nice cigar. I want to try the Exodus Tin 4 1/8 x 30 size as well.

Salud
    Herman:

The Exodus Tin is a great short smoke but packs a punch!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Titus9000 View Post
    I'm new to cigars, but i have learned that I like cigars with significantly more flavor than a Macanudo Hampton Court. Do you guys make anything that has a lot of flavor but isn't too harsh or nicotine heavy for a new smoker?
    Hello Andrew:

Try the Casa Toraņo Natural or Maduro. Both are mild to medium with the maduro having a touch of sweetness because of the Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. The Casa Toraņo Maduro was the # 2 overall maduro of 2008 in Cigar Aficionado. Both are very flavorful and are great any time of the day smokes. Also have the Reserva Selecta in the mild to medium category with a rich creamy and buttery smoke. ENJOY!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by louistogie View Post
    I still need to try some of your cigars. I had one a couple of years ago I didn't like. But its been awhile so I'll probably get a sampler some time soon. Welcome to the forum!
    Hi Louis:

Try the Virtuoso or the new Exodus 50 Years with the copper colored band. By what you just smoked looks like you enjoy the fuller cigars.

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLACA View Post
    At the Big Smoke in CT this weekend I will be displaying the new Exodus Triumph pack introducing/featuring the new 50 Years box pressed.
    Nice!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Virtuoso is your sungrown offering, right? I'm a big fan of sungrowns ...
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by swingerofbirches View Post
    Nice!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Virtuoso is your sungrown offering, right? I'm a big fan of sungrowns ...

You are correct, had one last week. Was very pleased with it, wonderful flavors.
    Fight the Resistance. Join the SOUL EDGE Army.

Young Puffer Fish

Nice!

Hi Charlie:

You are right. The Virtuoso does have a sungrown wrapper. It also has tobacco from Panama.

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

A buddy of mine recently gifted me a Virtuoso Torpedo but half of the wrapper ripped off while taking it out of the celo ... a big shame because it looked like a handsome cigar and I was excited about smoking it. BTW, and i'm a big fan of the white Virtuoso band!

I'll be picking one of these up soon ... who knows, maybe smoke one at the Party Source (Newport, KY) Roots Run Deep Torano event in July!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Full grown Puffer Fish jfeva0049's Avatar

Carlos, thank you very much for your reply. i hope to pick up some of the 90's very soon.

Young Puffer Fish

A buddy of mine recently gifted me a Virtuoso Torpedo but half of the wrapper ripped off while taking it out of the celo ... a big shame because it looked like a handsome cigar and I was excited about smoking it. BTW, and i'm a big fan of the white Virtuoso band!

I'll be picking one of these up soon ... who knows, maybe smoke one at the Party Source (Newport, KY) Roots Run Deep Torano event in July!
    Charlie:

You killed it! Come over to the Party Source. We'll have a grand old time!

Disinterested

Carlos,

Sorry for being late to the party, but a hearty welcome to Puff!

I really enjoy Torano cigars and have for several years. I always seem to come back to the Silver Exodus torpedo, but I'm sadly down to my last two. Are these discontinued? I don't see them around anymore.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Carlos,

Sorry for being late to the party, but a hearty welcome to Puff!

I really enjoy Torano cigars and have for several years. I always seem to come back to the Silver Exodus torpedo, but I'm sadly down to my last two. Are these discontinued? I don't see them around anymore.
    Hello Don:

Thanks for the welcome. The Exodus Silver is not discontinued. On the contrary, at the CT Big Smoke this past weekend we introduced the Exodus Triumph Pack which includes an Exodus Gold, Silver, 50 Years and the new Box-Pressed Exodus 50 Years.

Mr. Torano,

Good to see you on the forum. I have enjoyed many of the cigars in your line for a long time. Also heard a rumor that you are a Florida Gator - extra points if that's true!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast