Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Torano cigars

This is a discussion on Torano cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; The Fortress isn't a bad cigar but as I remember it wasn't exactly the most complex cigar. I feel it ...

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Re: Torano cigars

The Fortress isn't a bad cigar but as I remember it wasn't exactly the most complex cigar. I feel it lacks the sophistication of some of Torano's more elegant offerings. I would consider it to be a 2nd Tier Torano if I had to group them to illustrate the example I am trying to make.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Using Cigar Bands as pics Flugplatz's Avatar

Love the Torano line, sir. Keep up the great work!

Since this has been brought back to life, The Noventa with a year of rest is a gem and the Exodus with a year is Heaven to me. Though I hate to say it, for the price these can be had on the sale and auction sites, you can not go wrong.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

I love Casa Torano Natural. It's a very well made cigar that has been completely consistent so far. Very tasty without being harsh, and had a nice relaxing aroma. My wife even likes when I smoke them. The maduro is good too but I prefer the natural in this line.
    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

Vault is my favorite Torano.
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

I love the Torano Maduro!! The 1959 is my favorite these days when I hit the local shop

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I tried an Exodus 50 Years Robusto tonight and it was very flavorful! I've only had it for about a month and I imagine they get even better with some rest.

First time checking out the brand forums here, I must say when I first started the cigars, I bought a Torano Sampler, and I loved the 50 year Box Press, not so good myself at describing what Intaste yet, but that one was like smoking Chocolate! I will get more, and I certainly intend to see how they improve after a few months in the coolidor!

a quick bump for a quality company, had one of the Red Vault blend D-042 ( I think) few weeks ago. very good cigar. hope this revives the thread and our Torano rep is still here

Love the Toranos. Have been smoking the '50 years Exodus' but would love to get my hands on other blends.

it looks like our rep hasn't been here in almost 3 years, hope he comes back

I just received my first "box" purchase - 10 of the Exodus 50yr "Cuban Toro" - 6x54 with pigtails and closed foot. Looks like a CI exclusive - they had them on a daily deal for $40. I know they need to acclimate but it's about all I can do to leave them alone..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8