Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Meet Sultan Cigar

This is a discussion on Meet Sultan Cigar within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Dear all BOTL, Got wonderfull time joining this forum in the past 2 month, would like to very thanks to ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes sultan-cigar's Avatar

Meet Sultan Cigar

Dear all BOTL,

Got wonderfull time joining this forum in the past 2 month, would like to very thanks to all participants, followers, who follow and help in introducing sultan to this great forum.

Any comment/questions/request/etc please drop yoour message here or PM me. I will be glad to answer

Sultan cigar review thread: Sultan Cigar Review Thread

Sultan cigar group buy: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/splits...group-buy.html

Sultan cigar contest: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...r-contest.html

Sultan Churchill review: COMING SOON!

Follow me on twitter: sultan cigar (sultancigar) on Twitter
    Search me on facebook: sultancigar@yahoo.com
    Last edited by sultan-cigar; 07-01-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    Yan-Sultan Cigar. ~Never forget friends in your life. Every friend adds meaning~

Removed per request

Re: Meet Sultan Cigar

Yan,I'm glad you decided to join Puff!!

Thanks Ron for staying with sultan familly from beginning, really appreciated all have you done :-)
    Yan-Sultan Cigar. ~Never forget friends in your life. Every friend adds meaning~

Welcome to Puff! I hope to try some of your cigars in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffyB View Post
    Welcome to Puff! I hope to try some of your cigars in the near future!
    Join the sultan churchill reviews which will be opened soon.

Hey Yan, can you put a link to your website in the first post? I can't find it with google.

Oh, I found it through Wikipedia - Under Constructions - www.sultan-cigar.com
    This Space For Rent

Hi Chris,

Yes, the website www.sultan-cigar.com is under contruction. I am working on it with my Son to make it simple but full of information of sultan cigar. We are planning to make it full online on August.

Thanks for remind me putting website address in this thread :-)

Young Puffer Fish

any cool deal for ppl from neighboring country??
    <-- Malaysian currently living in Sg

Cheers!

hello neighbor,

Yes, we can talk my friend Write an email to frederiko@sultan-cigar.com

Cheers,
    Ferry

Disinterested

Hi Yan and Ferry!

Missed this thread until now, but I just have to tell you guys how much I absolutely LOVED the Ron Stacy Signature corona! It's got such a unique and wonderful flavor profile, the draw was absolutely perfect; not too firm, not too light. The thing burned like a laser and was fantastic from the first puff to the nub.

You've got a very special cigar and a real winner on your hands! Keep up the good work!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Hi Yan and Ferry!

Missed this thread until now, but I just have to tell you guys how much I absolutely LOVED the Ron Stacy Signature corona! It's got such a unique and wonderful flavor profile, the draw was absolutely perfect; not too firm, not too light. The thing burned like a laser and was fantastic from the first puff to the nub.

You've got a very special cigar and a real winner on your hands! Keep up the good work!

Don
    Hey Don,

Thank you very much for your good appreciation of sultan signature, and thanks for trying pre-release signature corona. Glad finally ron stacy signature series got the winner!

We are working on fixing burn issue and let them rest for more time aging, some testers found the burn issue ( i think you did not) and we want to fix it before release to the market. Hopefuly it will be fixed in next 2 months.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or input for sultan cigar

Good day for you and family!

Ferry
    Sultan Cigar Indonesia