Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello from Los Nietos Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Los Nietos Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Rock31 Welcome to the forums, i will have to pick up a sampler next payday! Thank you ...

Twitter: @LosNietosCigars

Re: Hello from Los Nietos Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Welcome to the forums, i will have to pick up a sampler next payday!
    Thank you Ray we are happy to be on Puff . What sampler is your favorite ?

Scotch & Cigars

Going to pick up the Primera Isabella robustO sampler. I like that you can Sample all the wrapper leaves in one pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Going to pick up the Primera Isabella robustO sampler. I like that you can Sample all the wrapper leaves in one pack.
    Great ! Thank you again for checking out our website.

By popular request we are offering the Luca Del Toro in 5 packs. Pequeno for 31.95, Grande 33.95 shipped anywhere in the US . This is a special for our twitter and forum member followers. At this time we are not offering this on our online site. Please call us at 941 479 0707 for this special .

We will continue to offer this deal of the 5 pack on a call in basis .

How about putting out a few freebies so the brother can review them???

Quote Originally Posted by quincy627 View Post
    How about putting out a few freebies so the brother can review them???
    Keith,

We offer our sample pack at a low price so everyone has a chance to review the cigars. Sample packs of Luca Del Toro and Primera Isabella's are available on our online website at losnietoscigars.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Los Nietos Cigars View Post
    Keith,

We offer our sample pack at a low price so everyone has a chance to review the cigars. Sample packs of Luca Del Toro and Primera Isabella's are available on our online website at losnietoscigars.com .

What is the difference between the Luca vs. the Isabellas? I see the Lucas are about half the price for the samplers (13.50 vs. 24.95).

What is the difference between the Luca vs. the Isabellas? I see the Lucas are about half the price for the samplers (13.50 vs. 24.95).
    Keith,

The Primera Isabella is our Nicaraguan value brand and the Luca Del Toro is our Honduran premium brand. We will be offering at a later date Primera Isabella Suprema Premium Nicaraguan brand and a Dominican premium brand plus bundles from all three countries .

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar

I almost pulled the trigger on the Isabella sampler, but i just can't bring myself to pay for shipping, it's not in my DNA. I went to the checkout and put all my info in, but i couldn't hit send.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    I almost pulled the trigger on the Isabella sampler, but i just can't bring myself to pay for shipping, it's not in my DNA. I went to the checkout and put all my info in, but i couldn't hit send.

I hear ya about the shipping. Shipping costs can be a deal breaker for me too. I will probaly wait to read a few reviews from the brothers before I jump on this one.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Welcome
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Welcome to the forum.

I googled the review and they sound pretty good. Didn't know George Rico made them until I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    I hear ya about the shipping. Shipping costs can be a deal breaker for me too. I will probaly wait to read a few reviews from the brothers before I jump on this one.
    We understand . The sampler prices of the Primera Isabella and Luca Del Toro are set without shipping included on our page. Our Primera Isabella sampler is 18.45 shipped. Our Luca Del Toro sampler is 29.90 shipped. We ship all samplers and boxes USPS Priority so you receive your cigars in 3 days or less. Hope this helps .

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m Mirrorlure7m's Avatar

Erase please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast