Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hello from Los Nietos Cigars

This is a discussion on Hello from Los Nietos Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I made an error the Luca Del Toro sample pack is 24.90 shipped....

Twitter: @LosNietosCigars

Re: Hello from Los Nietos Cigars

I made an error the Luca Del Toro sample pack is 24.90 shipped.

Founder, RODRIGO Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Los Nietos Cigars View Post
    Thanks to Puff for having the meet the manufacturer section. Here is some info about us. We currently offer our Premuim Boutique cigars online at losnietoscigars.com we invite everyone to take a look. We have chosen to offer our cigars online and not put them in retail brick and mortar stores to keep costs affordable to the everyday cigar smoker . Our Luca Del Toro has received rave reviews from several online review sites. We currently offer our Primera Isabella from Nicaragua and our Luca Del Toro from Honduras . We plan to stay active on puff to answer any questions you may have .
    Thanks again ,
    Los Nietos Cigars   
    'Sup Joel!

No longer a community member.

I am the beggar on the board, do you wish to donate any cigars to our support the troops program? If so my address is..........

Dave Bonnette
    PO Box 3563
    Bellevue, WA 98009

Thanks and Welcome to Puff either way. Here is a hint of how generous Puff and it's members are to our troops.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigars...rs-troops.html

Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3