Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

262 Underground

This is a discussion on 262 Underground within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Dread Hey Steve, I definetly understand why some wouldnt be interested in this. It is certainly time ...

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Re: 262 Underground

Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    Hey Steve, I definetly understand why some wouldnt be interested in this. It is certainly time consuming for those of you that arent in a heavily B&M saturated area. If you really want to try the Paradigm and Ideology just goto the website and build a sampler.

https://www.smoketherevolution.com/S...ar_sampler.asp

At this the time that is the only way youll be able to pick some up without having to take a multiple hour roadtrip. We are a very young company and are picking up more B&M's every week but it is still a slow process. Hopefully within the next 12 months we will have most major markets covered.
    very nice. I figured based off the missions list there had to be somewhere but I couldn't find the purchase section. So thank you. I'll have to order a couple of each now to try them out. So much for pinching pennies atm. But yeah, the closest retailer was about 7+ hours South of here downstate. thanks again

I wish you guys would read my post. These are not the only missions and not the only rewards. The rewards will be restocked with the same, equal value, or better products as we go. We have a killer lighter as seen on our website. I bet one of those will be a reward soon (hint). We have tons of promo stuff but we aren't throwing it all out there all at once. The missions will change over time as well. I have tons of new ones that are easy and I revamped the points and lowered the reward points to make it more realistic for you to reach a reward. The new missions are pretty simple and came from member's suggestions.

GregSS in one day has enough for a reward already and he just started. I understand about reward sites and frustration but we are a small company and maintain control of this and want to have some fun with you guys for participating a little and spreading the word. It won't work without you. This is about developing a relationship with our customers who want to do a little more and get involved with a cigar company.

Next week I will be announcing a giveaway for people who are registered and posting in Discussions. Free stuff just for being a member. Doesn't get much easier then that!!

Like I said this only works if we get you involved. I just want everyone to understand there are MORE REWARDS and MORE MISSIONS coming and more after those and even more after those. So much more point opportunities are coming. If it isn't for you I understand. For those thinking about it let's do it!

Quote Originally Posted by GregSS View Post
    Registering now

Let me know when you're gonna be here so I can get my 20 points
    GreggSS I am thinking since you have the best avatar ever you should be rewarded. MIZZOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
    GreggSS I am thinking since you have the best avatar ever you should be rewarded. MIZZOU!!
    You got that right

I have a Paradigm that is ready to smoke, so I can earn some more points too

Quote Originally Posted by GregSS View Post
    You got that right

I have a Paradigm that is ready to smoke, so I can earn some more points too
    Awesome brother. I will add your points this weekend. We have huge events today and tomorrow and Outlaw Cigar so I have a lot to do. I checked out your other stuff and it is all approved and looks great. I changed the point system and most of the reward points so it is easier to earn stuff. I might change it even more when I can look at it with a little more time.

Hit the Discussions. Going to giveaway some stuff to guys who are posting. Announcement next week on prizes. Yeah more than one giveaway and you can bet Paradigm and Ideology Cigars will be involved.

MIZZOU

Hey guys, I am working on adding the new missions and contest this week. My wife's grandmother had been in the hospital a couple of weeks and she past away last week. Needless to say my mind has been else where. I did revamp the point system on the mission and reward end. Will post back here when the contest for free stuff is up.

We are giving away some free cigars and it is easy to enter. Visit 262 Underground – Official Street Team - and sign up. Complete at least 1 mission. Post on the forums under Discusssion (minimum 20 count) and you are entered. After that keep doing the missions and earn free cigar stuff.

Puffer Fish with some spikes bent-1's Avatar

Interesting, will have to investigate further

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2