Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

La Caridad del Cobre Cigars

This is a discussion on La Caridad del Cobre Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome to the place...I have my eye on the La Botanica - La Caridad del Cobre Sampler 7 pack for ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Re: La Caridad del Cobre Cigars

Welcome to the place...I have my eye on the La Botanica - La Caridad del Cobre Sampler 7 pack for $45 but am not seeing or reading a description of the profile or history of these cigars. Is there a link for me to read more?

I'm currently reading some reviews on them...is this brand really considered "mild" as far as body/strength? Also at what point is it best to smoke this....how much rest and what RH do you suggest?
    Last edited by Cigary; 04-27-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    Welcome to the place...I have my eye on the La Botanica - La Caridad del Cobre Sampler 7 pack for $45 but am not seeing or reading a description of the profile or history of these cigars. Is there a link for me to read more?

I'm currently reading some reviews on them...is this brand really considered "mild" as far as body/strength? Also at what point is it best to smoke this....how much rest and what RH do you suggest?
    Re History: I started my brand about 2 years ago. My first blend was called the 1608. The line that you are viewing is called La Charada. That line made its debut last year at the IPCPR. All of the cigars in that line (natural and maduro) are medium (dead center). All of my cigars are good to smoke right now. Like most cigars there will be some changes with age, but I don't market them so that the buyer has to sit on them. He or she may if they choose, but I believe in smoking a cigar when you buy it or shortly thereafter. RH? I don't believe that any of my cigars require any different care than any other cigars out there.

All the best -FH

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cigarlaw View Post
    Re History: I started my brand about 2 years ago. My first blend was called the 1608. The line that you are viewing is called La Charada. That line made its debut last year at the IPCPR. All of the cigars in that line (natural and maduro) are medium (dead center). All of my cigars are good to smoke right now. Like most cigars there will be some changes with age, but I don't market them so that the buyer has to sit on them. He or she may if they choose, but I believe in smoking a cigar when you buy it or shortly thereafter. RH? I don't believe that any of my cigars require any different care than any other cigars out there.

All the best -FH
    Thanks for that info as that really helps...I like the fact that they are medium and also that they are ready to be enjoyed ( even though I tend to 'rest' my cigars no matter what. As far as RH I know some blenders advocate or 'suggest' that storage in their stock be at 65% or even higher( or lower) to get that quintessential great taste.

I imagine after buying the Sampler I'll probably do what I do with new cigars is try one within 30 days and then every other month afterwards to see how much it changes. Thanks again for your answers and look forward to trying them out.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

ISO Tat Jibarro,Maravilla whodeeni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    Send me an Elvis burger and some LCDC Lanceros, just make sure you put them in different zip-locks.
    Charlie how often do you make it down here?
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    Thanks for that info as that really helps...I like the fact that they are medium and also that they are ready to be enjoyed ( even though I tend to 'rest' my cigars no matter what. As far as RH I know some blenders advocate or 'suggest' that storage in their stock be at 65% or even higher( or lower) to get that quintessential great taste.

I imagine after buying the Sampler I'll probably do what I do with new cigars is try one within 30 days and then every other month afterwards to see how much it changes. Thanks again for your answers and look forward to trying them out.
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarlaw View Post

All the best -FH
    I find they smoke best backwards. lol. (I'm kidding.)

The Short Torpedo (Maduro) is my personal favorite, absolutely a great cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeeni View Post
    Charlie how often do you make it down here?
    Few times a year.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Son Of A Cigar Legend

glad u finally made it on here frank, if u dont mind i think ill go grab someitnhg LCdC from the humidor in the back havent had one since monday

Loren

Son Of A Cigar Legend

Cigar law and I are making are way from florida to Kentucky and planning on hitting as many cigar shops as possible we gave George in our sights tomorrow post up spots we can hang out and have a mini event at

Loren

ISO Tat Jibarro,Maravilla whodeeni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lgomez View Post
    Cigar law and I are making are way from florida to Kentucky and planning on hitting as many cigar shops as possible we gave George in our sights tomorrow post up spots we can hang out and have a mini event at

Loren
    That's whats up guys! Look forward to meeting you too Loren!
    If smoking cigars is on the "Darkside".... I don't think i'll ever see the "Light!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2