Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Factory, New Orleans

This is a discussion on Cigar Factory, New Orleans within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I haven't seen anyone on this forum from the Cigar Factory on Decatur Street in New Orleans. That's a shame. ...

Cigar Factory, New Orleans

I haven't seen anyone on this forum from the Cigar Factory on Decatur Street in New Orleans. That's a shame. I visited them last March, watched a little rolling, and bought a sampler box. Now several months later, I finally got around to trying their cigars. I especially like the Vieux Carre (which I think is French for French Quarter)--very tasty medium-bodied smoke. Anyone here from the Cigar Factory?

Re: Cigar Factory, New Orleans

Not from the Cigar Factory, but live fairly close to it. Its a must see when you are in NOLA.
    The Tres Hermanos No2 is a great smoke right off the shelf, and even better after about a year or so.

Puffer Fish with some spikes nishdog007's Avatar

Any other recommendations on cigars/shops in New Orleans... will be going there on a bachelor party in June..

Crescent City Cigars. Armando is cool as hell, great guy to share a smoke with. They also carry Viaje, Tatuaje, and other boutique-ish brands.

Newbie in the ocean

Going to NOLA this fall, will check out the factory. Any other Cigar friendly places to visit?

Quote Originally Posted by alyons108 View Post
    I haven't seen anyone on this forum from the Cigar Factory on Decatur Street in New Orleans. That's a shame. I visited them last March, watched a little rolling, and bought a sampler box. Now several months later, I finally got around to trying their cigars. I especially like the Vieux Carre (which I think is French for French Quarter)--very tasty medium-bodied smoke. Anyone here from the Cigar Factory?
    It actually means "Old Square."
    But the Vieux Carre is the French Quarter.
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!