Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Alec Bradley Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Cigar Company within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome. I would like to know how hard it is to work with Alan Rubin since he is so darn ...

Re: Alec Bradley Cigar Company

Welcome. I would like to know how hard it is to work with Alan Rubin since he is so darn good looking? Must be a huge distraction. Just kidding of course.

Name:  100_0902.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  78.6 KB

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
    Welcome. I would like to know how hard it is to work with Alan Rubin since he is so darn good looking? Must be a huge distraction. Just kidding of course.

Name:  100_0902.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  78.6 KB
    haha, great pic brother!!! Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Hey G ! Welcome to the Puff Community !!!

Leading Puffer Fish jdfutureman's Avatar

Welcome as well G! Big AB fan. The Tempus is my fav with the maduro version gaining a slight edge. See you around
    "Stay thirsty my friends" -- The Most Interesting Man in the World

Welcome! Ive got some Alec-Bradley-Harvest-Selection-97-Robustos in the mail as we speak. Never smoked an Alec Bradley, but i am eager to give these a shot.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by TNTitan View Post
    Welcome! Ive got some Alec-Bradley-Harvest-Selection-97-Robustos in the mail as we speak. Never smoked an Alec Bradley, but i am eager to give these a shot.
    What kind of cigars do you typically smoke TNTitan?

Welcome aboard. I have only tried one of your line. Keep telling my self I need to try more. That is what I will do for the New year is try more of your line in the 2012 year.

James
    For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

Quote Originally Posted by AlecBradleyCigarCo View Post
    What kind of cigars do you typically smoke TNTitan?
    I like a little bit of everything. I really like Maduro and Habano wrappers.. and find myself smoking them alot. I also like a good sun-grown cigar.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Are there any more plans to do limited releases like the Fine & Rare?

Young Puffer Fish misterrandywatson's Avatar

Congrats on cigar of the year. I smoked one a while back, and I will be revisiting the Prensado again soon.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by misterrandywatson View Post
    Congrats on cigar of the year. I smoked one a while back, and I will be revisiting the Prensado again soon.
    Thank you very much, we're still overwhelmed by being honored with the title of Cigar of the Year 2011. Work continues on some exciting things for 2012...

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Do you have a personal opinion on which aspects of your Prensado C.O.Y. allowed it to be rated so highly. I guess I am trying to ask, in a respectful manner, without sounding like a complete jerk...what makes this particular cigar so special over others? Good crop? Great blenders? Special wrapper? Curious...
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

No questions, but I LOVE your Tempus line. I honestly haven't had much of a chance to try many others, but I will.
    What can I say?

I'm a newbie but I really enjoyed the Prensado and hAve 4 more getting happy in tne humi for future consumption. Got several other ABs on may "must try" list. Good work fellas!!

Young Fish

Thanks... The secret got out and now there are hardly any Prensado's here at the office for us to enjoy! Glad you guys are enjoying them as much as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by DMS7502 View Post
    I'm a newbie but I really enjoyed the Prensado and hAve 4 more getting happy in tne humi for future consumption. Got several other ABs on may "must try" list. Good work fellas!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast