Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Alec Bradley Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Cigar Company within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; We've always felt that Prensado was something special. The flavor is very unique and rich, and that is balanced out ...

Young Fish

Re: Alec Bradley Cigar Company

We've always felt that Prensado was something special. The flavor is very unique and rich, and that is balanced out with very nice strength. It's just one of those cigars that leaves us feeling completely satisfied. The wrapper is from the Trojes region in Honduras.

Quote Originally Posted by tpharkman View Post
    Do you have a personal opinion on which aspects of your Prensado C.O.Y. allowed it to be rated so highly. I guess I am trying to ask, in a respectful manner, without sounding like a complete jerk...what makes this particular cigar so special over others? Good crop? Great blenders? Special wrapper? Curious...

Just burned a 1997 Harvest Selection and I absolutely loved it.

Young Fish

Glad you enjoyed the Harvest Selection Jesse! What other kind of cigars do you find yourself smoking the most?

Quote Originally Posted by TNTitan View Post
    Just burned a 1997 Harvest Selection and I absolutely loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecBradleyCigarCo View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the Harvest Selection Jesse! What other kind of cigars do you find yourself smoking the most?
    I like a little bit of everything. I really like Maduro and Habano wrappers.. and find myself smoking them alot. I also like a good sun-grown cigar.

Have to say I agree with Cigar Aficionado's rating of the Prensado being the 2011 cigar of the year. When I had one months ago, it left me very satisfied with the cigar I just smoked. Very nice to see it win the award, and I'm looking forward to the next time I will enjoy one. Also have been planning on trying the Tempus sometime soon as well.

Newbie in the ocean

Just wanted to say I am really enjoying my Taste of the World sampler pack, saving the Prensado for an occasion. Great lighter also!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

When do your new Fine & Rare boxes come out next year (2014)?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Just had a fine and rare this past thursday it was awesome. I also really enjoy the family blend and harvest selection. Im gonna give the new mundial a try this next week.

Itz

I've only ever had the Tempus Quadrum by you guys, but I sure did enjoy it

Young Puffer Fish

never tried one

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Itz View Post
    I've only ever had the Tempus Quadrum by you guys, but I sure did enjoy it
    Would you recommend it

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by royalpalmarts View Post
    Just wanted to say I am really enjoying my Taste of the World sampler pack, saving the Prensado for an occasion. Great lighter also!
    What was the cost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3