Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair...

This is a discussion on Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair... within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Table 36 At this time, St. Louis (of course) is the concentrated hub of folks carrying us ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Goatmilk's Avatar

Re: Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Table 36 View Post
    At this time, St. Louis (of course) is the concentrated hub of folks carrying us -- or planning to. Cape Girardeau's excellent Fumatore di Sigaro will be doing so. We are hopeful that Columbia and Springfield will be following suit. Farther out, we are in negotiations with a few stores in KC. If you have a favorite retailer at home, please ask them to check us out.

We will only being doing B and M's -- no retail sales. We want to support mom and pop's everywhere!!!
    I'm about 30 minutes from Columbia so hopefully I'll be able to try these.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmilk View Post
    I'm about 30 minutes from Columbia so hopefully I'll be able to try these.
    If all goes well, George at The Nostalgia Shop will be carrying us. That is something of which we are very hopeful. Great guy, great place.

And in an earlier reply we mentioned no "retail" sales only B and M's...obviously we meant to say no ONLINE sales. we are fiercely supportive of the mom and pop shops that we hang out in. That is why we won't be doing e-commerce on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulli74 View Post
    Will we be able to purchase online?
    Not from us. Earlier we accidentally stated "no retail sales" after stating only B and M's -- obviously we meant to say no online sales directly from us.

Mom and pop shops are where we learned about cigars and remain the places we love to enjoy fellowship with other brothers of the leaf -- eventually, we can't wait to enjoy a Fellowship with them as well...

Newbie in the ocean

Picked some up at Fumatore di Sigaro in Cape Girardeau, MO. Very good cigar!

World's best lurker award! 1 post in 4+ years. (please don't respond and pad your stats )

Glad you enjoyed it! The Fellowship line has been getting a great reception, and we are starting to add retailers in states throughout the country. Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    World's best lurker award! 1 post in 4+ years. (please don't respond and pad your stats )
    Everyone is welcome to drop us a line -- ESPECIALLY when they are taking the time to compliment our efforts!

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

Would love to see these in the chicagoland area

Quote Originally Posted by Phil from Chicago View Post
    Would love to see these in the chicagoland area
    So would we, Phil, so would we! That's why in about a week and a half Table 36 will be visiting several stores in Chicagoland. If you want to plant a bug in the ear of your favorite retailer, feel free!! Otherwise, we do hope Fellowship will be on shelves up there soon.

Puffer Fish with some spikes dayento2's Avatar

I agree with Phil! Chicago needs these! Off the top of my head great places you should visit...
    Casa de Puros (Forest Park, IL)
    Cigar Oasis (River Forest, IL)
    Tesa Cigar (Chicago,IL)
    Casa de Montecristo (Countryside,IL)
    8 to 8 Cigar (Villa Park, IL)
    Ultimate Cigar & Hookah Bar (Villa Park,IL)

Quote Originally Posted by dayento2 View Post
    I agree with Phil! Chicago needs these! Off the top of my head great places you should visit...
    Casa de Puros (Forest Park, IL)
    Cigar Oasis (River Forest, IL)
    Tesa Cigar (Chicago,IL)
    Casa de Montecristo (Countryside,IL)
    8 to 8 Cigar (Villa Park, IL)
    Ultimate Cigar & Hookah Bar (Villa Park,IL)
    Hey, Thanks!! We appreciate the heads-up on shops we should look at. It helps to have someone who knows rather than our blindly reaching out.

Here's hoping you see Table 36 at one of these soon.

Can you post a list of the B&M's that you are in currently so I can call them and see if they can ship 5 to me?

I would love to talk to my local B&M about them but I can't bring myself to do so without trying a few first. Would love to buy some soon.
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Quote Originally Posted by bwhite220 View Post
    Can you post a list of the B&M's that you are in currently so I can call them and see if they can ship 5 to me?

I would love to talk to my local B&M about them but I can't bring myself to do so without trying a few first. Would love to buy some soon.

Absolutely! While we can vouch for the Table 36 Fellowship line, we have had the luxury of enjoying the sticks for quite awhile -- to say nothing of our being more than a little bit biased....

Simply visit the Table 36 web site (Table36dotcom -- yes, we would love to link but our post count is currently too short for the admin to let us do so...) and then click "Where to Find Us" Page under Table Talk...

We also know that Fumatore di Sigaro in Cape Girardeau, MO has been sending the Table 36 Fellowship line all over the country, so you might try Scott (the owner) first.

Hope that helps.

Full grown Puffer Fish Goatmilk's Avatar

Are these available yet at Nostalgia in Columbia? I was there about a month ago and was told they would be getting them in but they didn't know when

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Looks like they may have made it to Wichita...will be in the Humidor in about a week so I will see what I can find out.

The Troll
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast