Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair...

This is a discussion on Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair... within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Goatmilk Are these available yet at Nostalgia in Columbia? I was there about a month ago and ...

Re: Table 36 invites you to pull up a chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmilk View Post
    Are these available yet at Nostalgia in Columbia? I was there about a month ago and was told they would be getting them in but they didn't know when
    I'm glad to see that they are still looking forward to bringing them in. We have not been able to finalize things, though. We will give George a call today!

Quote Originally Posted by ssutton219 View Post
    Looks like they may have made it to Wichita...will be in the Humidor in about a week so I will see what I can find out.

The Troll

We are very proud to be on the shelves at The Humidor West...

Puffer Fish with some spikes dayento2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Table 36 View Post
    Hey, Thanks!! We appreciate the heads-up on shops we should look at. It helps to have someone who knows rather than our blindly reaching out.

Here's hoping you see Table 36 at one of these soon.
    Awesome looks like Casa de Puros in Forest Park, IL is now carrying Table 36. They're only two blocks from my house. Going to walk over there today after work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3