Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co.

This is a discussion on Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Great cigar!! These sticks are going to be great after setting for a month or so. Just received a 15 ...

Re: Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co.

Great cigar!! These sticks are going to be great after setting for a month or so. Just received a 15 cigar sampler and today purchased the entire line sampler.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

I will be visiting tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Mine are sitting at home right now. They were delivered today!! Let us have an update on your visit.
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Reg
    That's right...

I just watched a Cuban torcedor eat his fast food lunch.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Just stopped in, owner was helpful and she helped me pick out a double Maduro to smoke. The first one I started smoking was plugged up and the draw was very tight. The owner asked how the cigar was and I told her it had a plug and I couldn't get a good draw. She quickly went into the humidor and grabbed me another and replaced it. This one is better, draw is goo, burn is great, very nice flavors.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

I definately need to try some more of these...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Mine came a few days ago. Shipped fast, packed well, sticks look great!
    I'm going to let these rest for 5 or 6 months before I turn them to ash.
    Wrap Your Ass in Fiberglass
    Drive a VETTE

Maturing Puffer Fish nimaimeshinchan's Avatar

I live in Austin and work in downtown,so I used to go pick up a few sticks every now and then. I like their black and purple labels now though I used to smoke white label a lot when I just smoking cigars.They are pretty smooth,mild bodied cigars!

I had been wanting to try these. The free shipping link still works and I've got a sampler on the way.

Full grown Puffer Fish Livin' Legend's Avatar

Always happy to have another excuse to get out to Austin. I'll definitely stop by there next time I'm in town.

Just placed my order looking forward to trying them
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Maturing Puffer Fish showcattle's Avatar

Hey Jeff I had some of your blends for 1882 Tobacconist in Lufkin, they were delicious some of my favorite cigars so far!

The smell of the cigars in the sampler was worth the price of admission and the free cutter and matches were a great touch. I could not wait to smoke the first one and it was great. I will definately be a repeat customer.

My Maduro Pack came in gave one to my brother in law a noob I'm letting mine settle but he couldn't wait he really enjoyed it. I'll post when I smoke my first, it'll be the double Maduro.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Had the double Maduro it was a good smoke everything a Maduro is supposed to be. The construction was great nice dark leaf tight roll. The draw was perfect and the burn stayed even the whole time tight ash that stayed for more than an inch all in all a good cigar I would buy again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast