Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co.

This is a discussion on Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I guess I'll have to cruise by and check our your shop. I will be visiting family in Central TX ...

Maturing Puffer Fish Phreebooter's Avatar

Re: Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co.

I guess I'll have to cruise by and check our your shop. I will be visiting family in Central TX during my R&R. It'll give me a reason to take the wifey for a ride down to Austin.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Greetings From Bobalu Cigar Co.

I love Bobalu! Their '92 leaf blend was the first cigar I ever had and to this day it is still a favorite of mine. If you are in Austin, set aside some time and actually go in to visit the humidor. It is the best smelling place I have ever been to in my life. Then grab a cigar and a Cuban coffee and just hang out in the store while you smoke. There are a lot of cool characters that inevitably strike up a fun conversation, and there are also really sweet Boxers that will sit at your feet while you smoke. It's a great time and one of my favorite things to do in the ATX!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3