Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello from China (Beijing)

This is a discussion on Hello from China (Beijing) within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hello evryone. Am Rex, from China, glad to be here. Am not cigar lover, b/c i never smoke cigar, in ...

Hello from China (Beijing)

Hello evryone.

Am Rex, from China, glad to be here.

Am not cigar lover, b/c i never smoke cigar, in China, cigar is not daily, just aristocrat (i mean the man/woman who rich enough) smoke cigar.

however, Am expert of cigar box, here i attach few pic of mine:

Hello from China (Beijing)-cigar-box95.jpg

Hello from China (Beijing)-cigar-box11.jpg
    Hello from China (Beijing)-cigar-box12.jpg
    Hello from China (Beijing)-wooden-cigar-box100.jpg

Re: Hello from China (Beijing)

You may have the wrong forum mate but if you care to post in the "Retailers" section maybe you are welcome here.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

surely finest, and OEM service

Is this the way we greet people on Puff? Let's reserve the sarcasm and criticism until it's deserved? There are many excellent crafts people in China who make high quality products.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Disinterested

Well, hopefully spending time on Puff will influence you to enjoy a cigar now and then.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrelMorris View Post
    Is this the way we greet people on Puff? Let's reserve the sarcasm and criticism until it's deserved? There are many excellent crafts people in China who make high quality products.
    Before you criticise my post, maybe read what I said first. This is in the wrong section and should have been posted in the retailers section, which I see Don has rectified. My post was simple & to that end.

On a side note, I sell numerous chinese products & stand by the quality of everything I sell. I will not sell "crap" I would not fit to a vehicle myself so I agree with that slant of your post.
    Last edited by Tashaz; 11-09-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Warren, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was going to send you a PM, but I think that since this happened in the open forum I should apologize in the open forum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    You may have the wrong forum mate but if you care to post in the "Retailers" section maybe you are welcome here.
    This was not what my comment was about. You were absolutely correct in directing the OP to the correct section. I should have quoted the post that I objected to so that there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. I'm sorry if you thought it was in any way directed at your comment. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by rex5544 View Post
    surely finest, and OEM service
    This is the comment that I objected to. It appeared to me, at the time, to assume that since the products are made in China that they would be inherently inferior products and that just isn't true. There are many excellent companies in China making great products at a fair price. It isn't right to assume that that these are poor quality without ever seeing them and since the poster here is a new member I thought I should let him/her know that that isn't how we do things here. Looking at it now, I realize that I should have read more carefully because the rex5544 IS the OP and what I misunderstood as sarcasm was just a language issue. I feel rather stupid now for thinking that it was a new member flaming another new member. I see why you assumed that my comment was directed at yours. You were smart enough to see that the other comments were by the OP and so, who else would I be talking to? I am very embarrassed and sorry that this happened. Your posts have, to my knowledge, always been friendly and well meaning. I would never have accused you of flaming anyone or being in any way unkind. I assure you that I will read more carefully in the future before I comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Before you criticise my post, maybe read what I said first. This is in the wrong section and should have been posted in the retailers section, which I see Don has rectified. My post was simple & to that end.

On a side note, I sell numerous chinese products & stand by the quality of everything I sell. I will not sell "crap" I would not fit to a vehicle myself so I agree with that slant of your post.
    Again, I completely agree. There is a broad range of quality being manufactured in any country. It is as wrong to assume that something is of poor quality just because it is made in China as it is to assume that something is of good quality just because it is manufactured in the US. I have seen some truly exceptional products from China. The swords and knives manufactured by Hanwei are superior to any factory produced weapons that I've seen from any other country.
    Last edited by DarrelMorris; 11-09-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

By the way rex5544, where can we see more of your products?

Targets locked on... Phil from Chicago's Avatar

I wanna see some pics!!! of the products of course

No worries Darrel, I will reply via PM.

thank you, hope so..

Am afriad i can not show you web here, may be banned

you pls try to google "IAT woodworking co" , maybe get homepage yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrelMorris View Post
    By the way rex5544, where can we see more of your products?
    bro
    pls try to google"IAT woodworking Co"

BTY, to all member here, why not friendly enough ? pls show your "Gentlman"

As to "made-in-China" , if you like it, follow it, otherwise, leave it. thats all.

You meet me or not
    Still there me standing
    Not sad not happy
    You miss me or not
    Still there my emotions
    Not coming not leaving
    You love me or not
    Still there my love
    Not less not more
    You follow me or not
    Still there my hands in yours
    Not abandoning
    Coming into my arms
    or
    Let me stay in your heart
    Quietly in love
    Happily in peace

Quote Originally Posted by rex5544 View Post
    BTY, to all member here, why not friendly enough ? pls show your "Gentlman"

As to "made-in-China" , if you like it, follow it, otherwise, leave it. thats all.
    I don't think anyone is trying to be rude just teasing and the language barrier kicks in.

Here's your link buddy,
    wooden watch box_wooden jewelry box_wooden wine box-China Woodworking Manufacturer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast