Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread

This is a discussion on Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by jurgenph @ FinestE do you have e-liquid samples available that taste like a real cigar? i have ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenph View Post
    @FinestE do you have e-liquid samples available that taste like a real cigar?
    i have tried *many* and have yet to find something that comes remotely close.

the last one i tried tasted like reese's peanut butter cups
    it was actually surprisingly enjoyable.. but i have yet to find one that tastes like a premium cigar.

most of the others though, i would rank them in the same category as your average cigarette flavored liquid.

J.
    I smoked ecigs exclusively for a year and a half, really got into blending my own liquids, building my own atty, etc. etc. etc. I tried a number of tobacco flavors, and they pretty well fall into 2 categories: tobacco extracts, and chemical mockups. The latter tend to taste like sweetened garbage, the former tend to taste like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes smells. Neither one of these is what anyone is really looking for. What we want is the taste of burning tobacco.

The absolute closest to this I found was a chemical mockup meant to taste like Parliment cigarettes. I have a link around here to order if you're interested. What was interesting was that when I first switched from cigarettes to it, it tasted fine. As time went on, my tastebuds cleared up, I began to notice that it tasted differently. Eventually the flavor outright nauseated me- it tasted absolutely nothing like burning tobacco. It only tasted like it while my tastebuds were still semi-deadened from smoking.

In short, if you look into the ecig enthusiast communities, you'll tend to notice that very few people vape tobacco flavors, and there's a very good reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FinestE View Post
    Ours have more of a Corona or Connecticut flavoring. If you like those tastes then give us a try!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Last I checked, "Corona" was a vitola, not a flavor, mate. Those "worries" are all the things we love about real cigars.
    I think this says it all. TCB

Ya know, I'm gonna soften my knee-jerk reaction because, if you ever (or already did) get the recipe right, there could be a big market just among those guys who can't or don't smoke in their homes, and instead freeze while doing so (in winter months) outside. And if it catches on with them, others may try it, too. Good luck. TCB

Young Puffer Fish

the best are the e hookahs

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Broklynite View Post
    I smoked ecigs exclusively for a year and a half, really got into blending my own liquids, building my own atty, etc. etc. etc. I tried a number of tobacco flavors, and they pretty well fall into 2 categories: tobacco extracts, and chemical mockups. The latter tend to taste like sweetened garbage, the former tend to taste like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes smells. Neither one of these is what anyone is really looking for. What we want is the taste of burning tobacco.

The absolute closest to this I found was a chemical mockup meant to taste like Parliment cigarettes. I have a link around here to order if you're interested. What was interesting was that when I first switched from cigarettes to it, it tasted fine. As time went on, my tastebuds cleared up, I began to notice that it tasted differently. Eventually the flavor outright nauseated me- it tasted absolutely nothing like burning tobacco. It only tasted like it while my tastebuds were still semi-deadened from smoking.

In short, if you look into the ecig enthusiast communities, you'll tend to notice that very few people vape tobacco flavors, and there's a very good reason for it.
    nothing tastes like a real cigar

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Samadhi View Post
    If I want a cigar smoking experience, I will pick up an actual Cigar.

FinestE - Not sure that Puff represents your target audience.
    very true, but ecigs are great when you donthave the time

Quote Originally Posted by lp10104 View Post
    very true, but ecigs are great when you donthave the time

Disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by Broklynite View Post

Damn, that's just spot-on!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Damn, that's just spot-on!
    Thanks

Newbie in the ocean

yeah, real smoking taste comes from cigar. When we talk about e cigarettes , then we talk about some fast food. we do not bother about taste or feel. We are much concerned about filling the apetitite that comes from nicotine. I smoke one from Really Global limited and they can be located from really-ecigarette (dot) com

I recently bought a rechargeable e-cigar from smokeinstyle. com (manufactured by UR-Cigar/ISMK).

But I prefer the taste of the Vapemaster e-cigar, so I wanted to buy Vapemaster's cartomizer to use in my e-cigar.

Are cartomizers interchangeable between different brands of rechargeable e-cigars?

Light it if ya got it! Luckysaturn13's Avatar

this thread gave me a really hard laugh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2