Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread

This is a discussion on Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; WOW, what a response so far from those switching from cigars to electronic cigars. Our product offers that realistic feel ...

Newbie in the ocean

Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread

WOW, what a response so far from those switching from cigars to electronic cigars. Our product offers that realistic feel and taste without the worry of smoke, odor, ash, tobacco. One electronic cigar is equal to 12 regular cigars. You can find our product at finestecigar or on some big name cigar websites.

Re: Official Finest Electronic Cigar Thread

Welcome to Puff. I'm not exactly sure that "switching from cigars" is going to be a goal shared by very many on a cigar board, but good luck trying.
    Out of the blue and into the black.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by bpegler View Post
    Welcome to Puff. I'm not exactly sure that "switching from cigars" is going to be a goal shared by very many on a cigar board, but good luck trying.
    Thanks for the welcome. I am not here to convince people to switch at all. At the end of the day I still love the taste of a real cigar. However there are alternatives which are healthier and being accepted in society.

Quote Originally Posted by FinestE View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I am not here to convince people to switch at all. At the end of the day I still love the taste of a real cigar. However there are alternatives which are healthier and being accepted in society.
    cool idea. Welcome to the site bro! I am Kane. "being accepted in society." . . . . I do not know how to respond to that one haha.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Kane R View Post
    cool idea. Welcome to the site bro! I am Kane. "being accepted in society." . . . . I do not know how to respond to that one haha.
    haha thanks for the welcome Kane!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

I'll rank this idea right up there with the veggie burger. Good luck though.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jurgenph's Avatar

are we talking about a cigar shaped e-cig?

J.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I'll rank this idea right up there with the veggie burger. Good luck though.
    Hey now John- My wife is hot, my wife likes veggie burgers, therefore I think they are a brilliant idea I particularly enjoy cattle that has been raised on veggie burgers.

To the OP:
    I can't say I personally would have any interest in an E-Cigar, but to the forum.

@FinestE do you have e-liquid samples available that taste like a real cigar?
    i have tried *many* and have yet to find something that comes remotely close.

the last one i tried tasted like reese's peanut butter cups
    it was actually surprisingly enjoyable.. but i have yet to find one that tastes like a premium cigar.

most of the others though, i would rank them in the same category as your average cigarette flavored liquid.

J.

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    Hey now John- My wife is hot, my wife likes veggie burgers, therefore I think they are a brilliant idea I particularly enjoy cattle that has been raised on veggie burgers.

To the OP:
    I can't say I personally would have any interest in an E-Cigar, but to the forum.

My wife is hot too and eats veggie burgers, tofu, etc but doesn't mean I'm gonna eat it
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenph View Post
    @FinestE do you have e-liquid samples available that taste like a real cigar?
    i have tried *many* and have yet to find something that comes remotely close.

the last one i tried tasted like reese's peanut butter cups
    it was actually surprisingly enjoyable.. but i have yet to find one that tastes like a premium cigar.

most of the others though, i would rank them in the same category as your average cigarette flavored liquid.

J.
    Ours have more of a Corona or Connecticut flavoring. If you like those tastes then give us a try!

Disinterested

Ours have more of a Corona or Connecticut flavoring. If you like those tastes then give us a try! without the worry of smoke, odor, ash, tobacco
    Last I checked, "Corona" was a vitola, not a flavor, mate. Those "worries" are all the things we love about real cigars.

Ours have more of a Corona or Connecticut flavoring. If you like those tastes then give us a try!
    i am interested in sampling the e-liquid that you use, not the device.

J.

Full grown Puffer Fish liquidicem's Avatar

If I wanted to smoke an e-something, I'm not sure why I wouldn't choose a refillable e-cig over an e-cigar. It's much smaller and the effect should be identical right? It is a nice looking product but I guess I don't see the market.

If I want a cigar smoking experience, I will pick up an actual Cigar.

FinestE - Not sure that Puff represents your target audience.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast