Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Don Duarte Cigars

This is a discussion on Don Duarte Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hello puff forum users, We are a small boutique manufacturer of cigars that is just getting ready to launch in ...

Young Fish

Don Duarte Cigars

Hello puff forum users,

We are a small boutique manufacturer of cigars that is just getting ready to launch in the US, with existing distribution in Europe and Japan. If any of you would like to know more about our cigars please do not hesitate to contact me via private message. At this time, we are working on expanding our brand presence here in North America, so we are doing alot of events and samplers so cigar smokers can try our cigars.

If anyone would like to review our cigars, we would love to send you a small sampler!

Cheers!

Don Duarte Americas Team
    (You can visit our website by goggling Don Duarte Cigars, this forum does not allow links to be posted by new users)

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

Re: Don Duarte Cigars

I'm down to try some of your cigars, it doesn't seem like I can PM you yet though.

Young Fish

Thanks!

Send me an email to donduarteam at gmail dot com and I will reply back with details.

Young Fish

R u planning to sell jn canada??? Or maby already having distributor located up north??

just wanted to say thanks, got your sampler and they look great, unfortunately I probably wont get to smoke any for a while unless we get a heat wave here but will smoke and send reviews.

I am a big fan of Nicaraguan cigars! I just smoked what I would be willing to call my GO TO cigar! With as little as three months rest at 65%, I feel there is no better cigar than a Nicaraguan.

Big fan of AJF, too. Feel free to pm me if you need reviews or are interested in direct sale of a sampler to me.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

we had a break in the weather for a day so will post a short review of one of the samplers. Robusto size , dark and smooth wrapper, 17 days in humi since receiving. Burn, construction and ash and draw===all very good. I am not one of those guys who get nutmeg, cinnamon etc in my tastes but sometimes class taste by dark or light . This was similar to a good maduro, nice strong taste, Not over powering but good flavor. Will taste the others when weather is good again or springtime, whichever comes first. I would say that if I saw one of these in a B & M, I would certainly pick one up as a cigar I would expect to enjoy.