Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge

This is a discussion on Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by huskers I didn't forget about you Michel, I'm gonna try to do a review this weekend! No ...

Young Fish

Re: Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by huskers View Post
    I didn't forget about you Michel, I'm gonna try to do a review this weekend!
    No worries!! I hope you'll enjoy the one you smoke!

Young Fish

If you've ever plans to expand to the UK/Europe I'd be happy to review for you too! :P

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    Cigar Obsession just did a review of one of their sticks a couple days ago. You should check it out and see if the flavor profile suits your palates.
    Bryan makes the best reviews

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by lp10104 View Post
    Bryan makes the best reviews
    the only reviews I watch

Michael, is your II Saints brand available to the public yet? I have looked on your site and can't seem to order them through there. I am dying to get my hands on those sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapithicus View Post
    Michael, is your II Saints brand available to the public yet? I have looked on your site and can't seem to order them through there. I am dying to get my hands on those sticks.
    I haven't heard from Michel for a little while, so I'm not sure if he'll be able to give you an answer here. I talk to Felix on occasion, and have even had the pleasure of smoking a II Saints. It is a great cigar and will be worth your wait. The best place to find them will be through their website store. I check it regularly to see if II Saints is released yet...I want more!

In the meantime, if you haven't had the other lines, pick up a sampler. I love the Something Special.

And to Puff Lapithicus!
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

II Saints are up on the website now. Just ordered a box. Can't wait.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3