Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge

This is a discussion on Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the people behind Felix Assouline Cigars. I love this business ...

Young Fish

Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge

Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the people behind Felix Assouline Cigars. I love this business and it's an honor to be a part of cigar community. We introduced 4 brands this past summer at the Vegas cigar show called EGO, Havana Sunrise Reserve, Something Special Limited Reserve and Ringo. We make all our cigars in our own factory...yes, OUR factor, rather than having another factory make them for us.

I'd welcome any questions, feedback, comments or suggestions about our brands or about cigars in general. Like all of you, I really enjoy smoking a good cigar and the conversation that takes place when we do.

No longer a community member.

Re: Felix Assouline Cigars' Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Michel Malek View Post
    Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the people behind Felix Assouline Cigars. I love this business and it's an honor to be a part of cigar community. We introduced 4 brands this past summer at the Vegas cigar show called EGO, Havana Sunrise Reserve, Something Special Limited Reserve and Ringo. We make all our cigars in our own factory...yes, OUR factor, rather than having another factory make them for us.

I'd welcome any questions, feedback, comments or suggestions about our brands or about cigars in general. Like all of you, I really enjoy smoking a good cigar and the conversation that takes place when we do.
    One of my BOTL here at puff just posted last night talking up your cigars.

Awesome Night at my local BM have to share

I've never seen them here locally in Nebraska.

I will have to see if I can find a few to try out.

Welcome to puff!

Young Fish

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I met who you're referring to last night...seems like a real great guy.
    We currently don't have any B&Ms in your area but all our cigars are available at our online store. One can purchase single sticks or variety packs or even boxes. If you can't find what you want there, please let me know.

TGIF!!!!

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I met who you're referring to last night...seems like a real great guy.
    We currently don't have any B&Ms in your area but all our cigars are available at our online store. One can purchase single sticks or variety packs or even boxes. If you can't find what you want there, please let me know.

TGIF!!!!
    I just browsed your site.......

Looks like I will have to grab a sampler sometime.

The Ringo line is very visually appealing to me. (Cigar bands sell)

Great website. I doubt you have any in a B&M near me, but I may have to get a sampler after the holidays. You could always bribe (with free samples) some B/SOTLs to do reviews to create a buzz. Another manufacturer recently did it, and seems to be getting some of us excited about their sticks.

I'd be willing to post a thorough review if you ever did have a taste sampler for puff members.

I'm always eager o try new cigars.

Young Fish

Hey Josh,

I'm open to this idea. How can I contact you directly to discuss logistics?

Thanks,

Michel

Young Fish

Hi there Lynne,

I'm open to this idea. How can I reach you to discuss your idea?

Thanks,

Michel

Young Puffer Fish

I would love to participate in doing a review of the cigars my local b&m doesn't carry them but I'm always interested in trying a new line when one cigar business posted a thread he have people his email and had people who wanted to review them send a pic of their id and Adress and he sent us a sampler of each shape and size he carries. IMO it has created a lot of buzz for his line

Hi there Lynne,

I'm open to this idea. How can I reach you to discuss your idea?

Thanks,

Michel
    I think you are still too new to send a private message, a few more posts ought to do it. At that point I will send you my address. Send me a cigar or two, or however many you want, and I'll smoke them and write and post a review. I am doing this for Don Duarte cigars at the moment. I think Josh may be as well.

Hey Josh,

I'm open to this idea. How can I contact you directly to discuss logistics?

Thanks,

Michel
    Do you have an email address I can reach you at?

Email works for me, too.

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

I would be up to do a review if the offer is still open, otherwise I'll just wait to see what the other guys say about them.

Welcome to Puff we love to have manufacturers join to discuss their current products and future releases. Very bold move having your own factory would love to hear more about your operation. I first heard about your brand over on CigarObsession.com, but have never seen your sticks at any of my B&M's. How wide is your distribution?

Young Fish

Hi David,

We really like the work that Bryan does and have been really happy that he's enjoyed our cigars. We're currently expanding our network of B&Ms but it's a slow process since our cigars were just released a few months ago. We haven't been to your area yet to introduce our cigars to retailers so we don't have any retail outlets set up there...yet.

We have had over 20+ online reviews of our cigars since we launched, which has driven a lot of inquiries about where one can find our cigars from all over the US. In some cases, 1,000+ miles stand between an interested smoker wanting to get their hands on our cigars to where they can find them. So, we began providing folks with our cigars directly through mail order and after a while decided to simply open an online store.

Happy Holidays!

Michel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast