Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Kalamazoo - South Street Cigar and Wine

This is a discussion on Kalamazoo - South Street Cigar and Wine within the Michigan forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; South Street Cigar and Wine 116 W South St. Kalamazoo, MI 49002 #(269)385-8188 Nice owner(Dan)-Very helpful! Nice place to relax ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish My371's Avatar

Kalamazoo - South Street Cigar and Wine

South Street Cigar and Wine
    116 W South St.
    Kalamazoo, MI 49002

#(269)385-8188

Nice owner(Dan)-Very helpful!
    Nice place to relax and smoke in the "heart" of Kalamazoo!
    Last edited by pnoon; 01-28-2008 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Edited to conform to standard format
    M-

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Kalamazoo - South Street Cigar and Wine

This place SUCKS! If you enjoy being robbed blind and then verbally abused this is the place for you! Otherwise, you're better off going to the gas station. I support local businesses but this is one that needs to be shut down!! They charged me $21.00 for a $7.00 pack of cigarettes and when I called to inform them of the error the following day, the man who answered the phone refused to give me a refund and told me I had to talk to "The Boss." I asked him if he could have "The Boss" call me back when he got to the store, but apparently it was too much of a bother for him to pick up a pen so he told me I would have to call back later. When I pointed out that it was their mistake that had inconvenienced me, and the least he could do was write down my number, the employee said, "I didn't do shit to you, woman!" Not even kidding. Totally unprovoked, this fat sack of garbage starts yelling at me. I had to drive all the way back to the store, across town, to get my refund and when I got there the dude continued to yell at me and my boyfriend out in the street. "The Boss" apparently thinks the way his employees act is hilarious and totally acceptable because he certainly didn't do anything to stop this guy. It was insane! I cannot imagine how he thinks it's good business sense to hire his rude, lazy buddies and then let them berate all the customers.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azoomk View Post
    This place SUCKS! If you enjoy being robbed blind and then verbally abused this is the place for you! Otherwise, you're better off going to the gas station. I support local businesses but this is one that needs to be shut down!! They charged me $21.00 for a $7.00 pack of cigarettes and when I called to inform them of the error the following day, the man who answered the phone refused to give me a refund and told me I had to talk to "The Boss." I asked him if he could have "The Boss" call me back when he got to the store, but apparently it was too much of a bother for him to pick up a pen so he told me I would have to call back later. When I pointed out that it was their mistake that had inconvenienced me, and the least he could do was write down my number, the employee said, "I didn't do shit to you, woman!" Not even kidding. Totally unprovoked, this fat sack of garbage starts yelling at me. I had to drive all the way back to the store, across town, to get my refund and when I got there the dude continued to yell at me and my boyfriend out in the street. "The Boss" apparently thinks the way his employees act is hilarious and totally acceptable because he certainly didn't do anything to stop this guy. It was insane! I cannot imagine how he thinks it's good business sense to hire his rude, lazy buddies and then let them berate all the customers.
    Wow, that sucks. Doesn't seem like their "customer service department" is that good.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Woah! That is certainly not going to help business, if I was there when that happened, I would never go back........

We were just hit with a Rant-n-Dash!

Do they even sell cigs there? She basically registered to complain about this business than never came back. She most have googled the business name and found the post here. basically what we have learned here today is "never spite a woman!"
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Newbie in the ocean

Went into this place and was watched like a hawk lol The old guy that was there I asked about a certain cigar because he had a few of the line and was answered with a "I can't carry em all guy" well I dropped 30 bucks on two cigars and not even a thank you thanks nothing he even tried to get me to buy something different that was a full box saying they were better lol never again I know everyone has there days but come on no need to be rude IMO stay away unless they have something you just gotta have