Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Looking for Cigar Smoking peps near Macomb, MI

This is a discussion on Looking for Cigar Smoking peps near Macomb, MI within the Michigan forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey all! I am a cigar newbie, in macomb, mi Im looking for any group of guys (or gals) that ...

Newbie in the ocean

Looking for Cigar Smoking peps near Macomb, MI

Hey all!

I am a cigar newbie, in macomb, mi
    Im looking for any group of guys (or gals) that get together monthly or so to smoke some cigars, and play cards(euchre is way better thn poker!).
    All my friends 'dislike' cigars, and no one is willing to smoke any with me, and I hate smoking alone in my garage or 5000 sq ft heated pole barn
    and sitting at cigar bars solo aint my thing!

so, if anyone is close, and has a group I coud stop by, or we could even start a group, Id love it!
    I'm 31, Male, Married, and not looking for a hookup
    I ive at 28 mile road and Hayes (Ray, MI 48096)

Re: Looking for Cigar Smoking peps near Macomb, MI

Hey Ray, welcome to Puff man!!! Jump in, the water's warm.

Head on over to the "New Puffer Forum" and introduce yourself. That's the best place to start.

I'm from the west side of A2 and don't get your way much, but there are a few here from your neck of the woods that would probably be glad to hook up with you. get involved in the NOOBPIF and things like that, I'm sure you'll enjoy the banter and smack talk and welcome aboard. Hope your bank account is up to the task.
    Say yah, eh

Re: Looking for Cigar Smoking peps near Macomb, MI

Too far for me . I am looking for cigar establishments to go and have a stogie with refreshments . Anyplace near Plymouth will do . I don't want to have to purchase any cigars , but will pay to eat or drink there . It's getting too cold to smoke outside .