Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New B&M Grand Opening Perrysburg, OH

This is a discussion on New B&M Grand Opening Perrysburg, OH within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Casa de Montecristo will be having it's Grand Opening in Perrysburg, OH at Levis Commons. I have seen the inside ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

New B&M Grand Opening Perrysburg, OH

Casa de Montecristo will be having it's Grand Opening in Perrysburg, OH at Levis Commons. I have seen the inside of this place, and it looks awesome. The humidor is really good sized, and if the owner stocks this one like his other store it will have an awesome selection...Tats, Viaje, AF opusX, Padron....If you want it, this place will probably have it.

Come on out and have a smoke. I haven't decided what time I am going yet, but it should be a blast at any time.

See you there!!!

Re: New B&M Grand Opening Perrysburg, OH

Where is this located? I used to come there for my disaster team meetings on Ft. Meigs Rd. before we moved to the college.

Is it by Max and Erma's?
    Doug
    In a sandbox far away from you.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Definitely going to check that place out; I've heard mixed reviews. Anyone want to join me? I live in Perrysburg. ;-)

Where is Levis Commons located? I am in Lima but head to Toledo occasionally for work. Is this the shopping area where Books-a-million is located?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbruno View Post
    Where is Levis Commons located? I am in Lima but head to Toledo occasionally for work. Is this the shopping area where Books-a-million is located?
    heading north on 75, go left on 23/475/75 split (23 perrysburg). exit on the first exit, you'll have to cut over 2 or 3 lanes to get the off ramp. take a left at the light. it'll. be on your right (Levi commons). go all the way back and it will be on the left.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Yes it is where books-a-million is. just keep going back past books-a-million, basically to the back of the shopping center and the cigar shop is on the left just off the main drag going through levis commons. it's on a crossing street, Hollister dr. I believe.

I'll have to check it out. How is there selection? The only other place I have visited in the Tolecdo area is the Cigar Affair in Maumee

Cigar affair has a better selection... but this one is nice if you happen to be in the area. They're not 10 minutes away from each other.

I'll have to check it out. How is there selection? The only other place I have visited in the Tolecdo area is the Cigar Affair in Maumee
    There is another place on the other side of the freeway. It is in a wine shop in the shopping center across from Arby's. They have a nice selection of cigars and microbrews on hand.

You would exit to the right off the freeway, and go down about a mile, or so, past the BP station. The shopping center is just ahead on the left. They are straight in by the coffee shop and buffalo wing restaurant.
    Doug

There is another place on the other side of the freeway. It is in a wine shop in the shopping center across from Arby's. They have a nice selection of cigars and microbrews on hand.

You would exit to the right off the freeway, and go down about a mile, or so, past the BP station. The shopping center is just ahead on the left. They are straight in by the coffee shop and buffalo wing restaurant.
    Doug

Newbie in the ocean

Reviving an old thread but this is news to me! Could spell trouble being that I drive down 25 almost everyday and had no idea it was back there. Thanks!!