Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Originally Posted by baust55 I am in s.e. Nebraska not that far to Topeka I will have to check Churchill's ...

Full blown Puffer Dish earcutter's Avatar

Re: Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company

Quote Originally Posted by baust55 View Post
    I am in s.e. Nebraska not that far to Topeka I will have to check Churchill's out . Were is OUTLAW Located ?
    Outlaws is in KC Kansas Austin: Outlaw Cigar - Home

Its freaking enormous by most standards, and you can bring your drink in with you. If you are looking for a little more of a personal experience stop by the lounge in Lawrence.
    "Only Satan can grant man the faculty of expelling smoke through the mouth." - the Spanish Inquisition

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

thanks for the info earcutter getting a little cool for a day trip on the Harley but I will be checking those out soon.

I dont care much for Churchills, Im 21. They do not tend to care for the younger group it seems. I have been in there twice.. didnt even make it into the humidor because i was tired of their attitude. Stalking me thinking im going to steal something...

Young Puffer Fish

as a fellow Kansan I will have make it up their some day. Born in Topeka in 1945 and live in Florida.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Hoss View Post
    I dont care much for Churchills, Im 21. They do not tend to care for the younger group it seems. I have been in there twice.. didnt even make it into the humidor because i was tired of their attitude. Stalking me thinking im going to steal something...
    I've seen that, but since I'm a FOG I haven't experienced it.
    If I'm in Topeka I head there for the pipes, not cigars. Run of the mill cigars but incredible pipe and pipe tobacco selection.

I usually go to the north store. Not as big, but I really like the people there

One day I will make it down there. I love their lines.

@Tombstone if you make it down get a hold of me and I'll herf with you

Young Fish

I use to hang out at the outlaw all the time but then I moved. They have awesome parties and poker night on Tue (original location). Great group of guys there. I will be in town and hoping to go sometime on Friday. Maybe Friday night but we will see.

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

It's a nice shop.. I live less than 100yrds away from Outlaw. Don't hate.

Actually there are tons of great shops in kc.. The one in lawrence is cool to.

Their parties are ok too. Yes they do have a lot but the parties are always the same.. Like every party the machine gun guy is there etc.. and they serve food from the same place every time.. They need to switch it up. It gets tiring having the same vendors there every single party! Only thing that changes is the cigar manufacturer.
    If you have to ask, It's probably fake!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2