Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Ended up having a training expo at corporate woods convention center and had a little time to kill so made ...

Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company

Ended up having a training expo at corporate woods convention center and had a little time to kill so made it down to Outlaw Cigar Company in Overland Park. This place is insane! Im totally envious for anyone that lives in the KC area. Didn't get to stay long, check out their lounge and purchased a few sticks from them. I will for sure be making it a point to get up there again and spend a few hours

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Re: Anyone been to Outlaw Cigar Company

I made it up there a couple yrs ago...

The guys that work at the local shop i frequent actually go up there quite a bit for their personal collection..LOL

The Troll
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Yeah we don't much for a local shop/lounge in Topeka. I guess I was just in amazement when I walked in. Sounds like have tons of events and parties

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I made a special trip from indy for my bachelor party just to visit outlaw and man was I happy when I got there.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    Yeah we don't much for a local shop/lounge in Topeka. I guess I was just in amazement when I walked in. Sounds like have tons of events and parties
    You ever go to Churchill's in Topeka?

And yes, Outlaw is pretty cool. Plus Cigar and Tabac is okay. Lots of good selections around the KC area.

Quote Originally Posted by 4pistonjosh View Post
    I made a special trip from indy for my bachelor party just to visit outlaw and man was I happy when I got there.
    Thats a way to spend a bachelor party

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    You ever go to Churchill's in Topeka?

And yes, Outlaw is pretty cool. Plus Cigar and Tabac is okay. Lots of good selections around the KC area.
    Yeah I've been to churchills a couple times. I havent spent much time in there, just went in and bought a few sticks and left. Kinda got the impression it's a older crowd hangout. Maybe I need to just go hangout sometime

Outlaw's is the greatest man! They are great to deal with over the phone too. I live in Northwest AR and try to drive up there anytime I can.
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sum12nv View Post
    Thats a way to spend a bachelor party

Yeah I've been to churchills a couple times. I havent spent much time in there, just went in and bought a few sticks and left. Kinda got the impression it's a older crowd hangout. Maybe I need to just go hangout sometime
    Lol, guess I could be considered older...good bunch of guys work at Churchill's.

Outlaw just has an incredible energy to it as well as a fantastic lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by bwhite220 View Post
    Outlaw's is the greatest man! They are great to deal with over the phone too. I live in Northwest AR and try to drive up there anytime I can.
    Thats quite the trek, but I can see why.

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    Lol, guess I could be considered older...good bunch of guys work at Churchill's.

Outlaw just has an incredible energy to it as well as a fantastic lounge.
    Thats good to hear and I dont mean "older crowd" in a negative way at all. Like I said I probably just need to go in there and hangout sometime and get to know a few folks. I'm 26 and sometimes I get the impression when visiting cigar shops/lounges that people wonder what this "kid" is doing in here if you know what I mean. As far as the energy on Outlaw I definitely got that impression as well.

-Jason

Maturing Puffer Fish

I was in KC for a convention a month or so ago and made a run to Outlaw one afternoon when I had a few hours to kill. Tremendous selection, fair prices,good service,and an excellent lounge. Have to goto KC again for work on Monday, and I plan to work Outlaw into the agenda.

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Met my 1st boardmember at Churchill's a few yrs ago..was also my 1st event..was great! they were going to serve scotch and bourbon but becasue they didnt have a liquor license we had the fuzz in there checking IDs and when they left the owner broke the bottles out and we still had our drink...

If any of ya are ever in wichita let me know..would do what I can to meet up at one of the 3 lounges.

The Troll
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Quote Originally Posted by ssutton219 View Post
    Met my 1st boardmember at Churchill's a few yrs ago..was also my 1st event..was great! they were going to serve scotch and bourbon but becasue they didnt have a liquor license we had the fuzz in there checking IDs and when they left the owner broke the bottles out and we still had our drink...

If any of ya are ever in wichita let me know..would do what I can to meet up at one of the 3 lounges.

The Troll
    Sounds like the Topeka fuzz to me lol I'll have to hit you up next time i'm down that way. I have a buddy that lives down in Wichita and we always have a few smokes while im there

I only have good things to say about Outlaw. I was coming back from the inlaws and had to replace my lighter. I stopped in to swap my Xikar and ended up dropping about 200 in there on sticks. Their walk in is very, very nice and I wish I had time to plop down on one of the chairs and enjoy a smoke, but the wife and daughter were in the car.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

I am in s.e. Nebraska not that far to Topeka I will have to check Churchill's out . Were is OUTLAW Located ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast