Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

ST LOUIS AREA PUFFERS - cool find on craigslist

This is a discussion on ST LOUIS AREA PUFFERS - cool find on craigslist within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hey guys, sorry for the mass thread but I was perusing craigslist and found what appears to be a nice ...

ST LOUIS AREA PUFFERS - cool find on craigslist

Hey guys, sorry for the mass thread but I was perusing craigslist and found what appears to be a nice looking aristocrat "mini" cabinet for $300 (that's about 200 bucks off new price).

I tried to buy it for myself but the guy is moving to south dakota on tuesday (5/29) and I won't be driving through SL until next monday.

So, someone in the area may want to buy it. Or if someone really wants, they can go look at it and grab it for me if its in good shape and I can pick it up in a week when I drive through on my way back to OKC.

here's the link.

Aristocrat Cabinet Humidor
    Last edited by gasdocok; 05-26-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Re: ST LOUIS AREA PUFFERS - cool find on craigslist

gonna bump this because I would really love to be able to pick this up. or at least help another brother get an awesome cabinet.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Re: ST LOUIS AREA PUFFERS - cool find on craigslist

Sorry. I didnt see this till now. I would have liked to help.