Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Smokin in Lincoln, Nebraska

This is a discussion on Smokin in Lincoln, Nebraska within the Midwest forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; New to this site, looking to find others in local area that like to get together and enjoy fine smokes. ...

Smokin in Lincoln, Nebraska

New to this site, looking to find others in local area that like to get together and enjoy fine smokes. Might sound weird but I'm looking for kind of a " book (smoke) of the month club" to review and discuss smokes.

Puffer Fish with some spikes baust55's Avatar

Re: Smokin in Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi MATT I am also new ! I am in S.E. Nebraska . I have been to Teds , I would like to try Jakes Cigar Bar .
    I am on a quest for the perfect $1 Cigar ..... CHEAP ! eeeeeer I mean Thrifty !

AUSTIN

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Deadhead Dave's Avatar

I live in Lincoln as well, and these days I pretty much only shop at Capitol Cigar Company. Located on North Cotner Blvd, just north of O street. Great selection, and the owner really goes out of his way to get what his customers want. He has a ton of stuff you cannot get at any other shop in Lincoln. I especially love that he carries the full Crowned Heads line. If you have any other questions about cigars in the area feel free to shoot me a PM. I really cannot say enough good things about Capitol Cigar, I love that shop!

Thanks for the info Dave I get to Lincoln about once or twice a month I will have to check out Capital cigar .

AUSTIN

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Deadhead Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baust55 View Post
    Thanks for the info Dave I get to Lincoln about once or twice a month I will have to check out Capital cigar .

AUSTIN
    If you have not tried them yet I would be sure to pick up a Headley Grange and a JD Howard Reserve.

hey I see there will be a Nebraska Cigar festival in Jan 2014

here's a link to more info .

Nebraska Cigar Festival

AUSTIN